Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gonna Get To Goal. Wanna Join Me?

My favorite old thread! Hey, Y'all! I MADE GOAL AGAIN! In fact, I'm now three pounds UNDER GOAL!!

( I did that for Coops!).

My favorite old thread! Hey, Y'all! I MADE GOAL AGAIN! In fact, I'm now three pounds UNDER GOAL!!

Dust it off girls!!

Still chugging along towards goal here :D

YAY glad to see we "revived" this thread! Esp. great for those who are working on getting to goal but not doing the 5:2. Good job Georgia for resuscitating this thread!

I'm clinging to the hope that I WILL achieve goal weight, that I WILL get strong again!

You WILL GT, you WILL!

I just started my new anti-inflammatory regimen 2 days ago, too soon to tell for results, but I am super excited. Every day now I put flaxseed in my Protein Shake, take a slew of Vitamins including B and Omega3, make a superfood probiotic green drink powder concoction, eat about 3 cups of leafy greens and colorful veggies, and eat 1 or 2 servings of sardines or tuna. Plus I'm drinking green tea even though it is DISGUSTING :/ ...

My downfall is the night nibbling, I just can't seem to stop myself, even when I know it is wrong and I feel terrible about myself and don't even want to eat, yet still find myself doing it :( All this new Fiber in my diet is also adding carbs so I can't have saltines with my sardines :( And kicking the chocolate habit is really effing difficult and not something I have achieved as of yet :/

Finally down to 145 lbs. Whew! Thought I would never get here....I've missed this thread.....glad to be back...

I will be going towards a lot of stress now, my husband's hours have been cut back now and we are working on moving to Oregon now.....It sure is hard to figure out how to buy our dream property in Oregon and trying to sell our house at the same time. We need to get our house painted and a few things fixed too. Plus the last few days I have been eating a lot of food even when now hungry but still losing a bit.... :P

Finally down to 145 lbs. Whew! Thought I would never get here....I've missed this thread.....glad to be back... I will be going towards a lot of stress now' date=' my husband's hours have been cut back now and we are working on moving to Oregon now.....It sure is hard to figure out how to buy our dream property in Oregon and trying to sell our house at the same time. We need to get our house painted and a few things fixed too. Plus the last few days I have been eating a lot of food even when now hungry but still losing a bit.... :P[/quote']

Way to go,Ms Skinniness! 145 sounds great!!! I know about the moving part. Bought our dream home six years ago across from a Lake on top of a large steep hill overlooking it. We had lived I the other house THIRTY TWO YEARS!!! Can u imagine the CRAP??!! Lol.

And Coops is so proud of you! Well done Georgia my lovely 5:2 inspiration!

Great to see this thread again - can't believe how old it is! At one point I gave myself a year and then I said I would stop 'beating myself up'! Nah, I am way toooo determined to do that!

Just 5-6lbs away from my surgeon's goal and I know I can do it now!

Still enjoying Curves and back at the boxing gym too - been twice and no issues. I moderate the stomach exercises since I'm only 6 1/2 mths post TT and will increase the intensity as I feel I can, but no rush.

Was measured in Curves today and in the last 5 weeks (since returning from my hols) I've lost 2 inches from my hips and over 2 inches from my waist just over an inch from under the bust! Loving that!

I also asked her opinion on getting to my personal goal of 138 and she thought it would be too low for me - said to shoot for another 7lbs and re-evaluate then! So, that is what I am going to do.

I'm also thinking that I am losing inches rather than poundage, so I will change my size goal. I am a UK 12/14 now so my new goal will be a comfortable 12 and then some 10s! Imagine that, me in a size UK 10!

BRING IT ON!

GT... good to see you back! Sounds like you are feeling positive and focused! Loving that! We can do this together... xx

Coops! 7 pounds... You can sooo do this! You are so close! a 10 would be just FINE wouldn't it!? Inches are so much better than pounds, I know we are stuck on the scale, but how you look is where its at...(and how you feel of course!)