Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What will you do with your underwear??

lol...I bet she was sorry you even knew she bought them!

Actually, My daughter ran in and told me when I got home from work. They had been shopping, and had unpacked their wares, when my wife noticed what she bought by acident. My wife told my daughter what they were, and my daugher said " those would go in your butt crack, they're Butt-crack undies".

When I walked in the door, she was singing, "Mom got buttcrack undies... mom got buttcrack undies..."

We always called thongs "Butt Floss". Isn't that the purpose of them?

As far as the boobs, after nursing 2 kids, this is what they look like. A lift is definitely in my future....after we're done having kids of course.

post-205997-13813133799988_thumb.jpg

I hate to just throw away my old large clothes. As with other diets, I saved them around "just in case". Now I'm not saving them!! out they go. Any thoughts on what to do with them? They are good clothes too. Anyone know of a place that they can be donated to? I'm in Michigan.

LOL, I'm not as creative as you are. I plan to joyfully chuck it in the trash as I make my way into the lower (and sexier) sizes.

how do they know how much u need for a fill? i see u got different amounts.

LOL @ comic,

I just tossed mine in the trash can and went sexy shopping~

Thongs and size 9 panties!

Woot~

Nana~

I hate to just throw away my old large clothes. As with other diets, I saved them around "just in case". Now I'm not saving them!! out they go. Any thoughts on what to do with them? They are good clothes too. Anyone know of a place that they can be donated to? I'm in Michigan.

hey I am in Michigan too! :rofl: How about donating them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army? It would be a good tax write off as well for the year!

I'm enjoying having loose undies right now. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of them, mainly because they are fairly new...but I do so enjoy wearing loose fitting drawers. :clap2:

In a few months I might stitch them together and have a nice cover for my car. :rofl: :biggrin1:

I hate to shop, so I wear my clothes to death. But the time I'm ready to move to another size, the clothes I've been wearing are worn out and the only place for them is the trash!

I had to get new ones. Anytime I'd go to change my clothesw, my wife would start calling me "Johnny sack pants". The my 5 year old would join in.

Hadda get new briefs, then!

Wow, I have always been the leader of the itty bitty titty comitee...I am a B cup! Try finding a B cup for someone who is 288 pounds! Its tough! They think if your a big girl that you have big cans, well, not I. I was a C cup in high school! WTF?? As I got fatter my boobs got smaller!!! So lame..Big boobs are much cuter then a big gut..boo hiss!

At least you weren't wearin buttcrack panties Paul!! :target: :tea:

Yep. Not that I don't think they look sexy on a woman, but the thought of something in my crack all day...:)

Well, let's just say... no.:rolleyes

Hmmm, I am a panty/bra freak and they must match and must be cute. I guess I never got big enough to not be in cute at Lane Bryant. And ALL of my bras and panties were Lane Bryant. I hate to throw them away but I do. Then I go buy another sexy set!

I love Lane Bryant, If it weren't for them I would have nothing to wear. My sister used to work at one and always told me when they had sales and things like that :scared: There is one bra from there with the netted flower print that they discontinued :cry Oh well :(

I was feeling pretty good about my weight loss and myself a couple weeks ago. I went to Lane Bryant with a friend and bought my first pair of thong panties. I came home and tryed them on and you know that saying just cause they make it in your size doesnt mean you should wear it. Well they could have made a poster with a picture of me in my thong. I was actually cracking up wondering what the heck were you thinking. I would deffinitly need some surgery for those to look good. LOL I did get rid of my old undies. But I was so scared a dog would get into the trash or the garbage man would some how see them. I would have been horrified if any one saw how BIG they were. They were still stretched out from my last pregnancy. Pretty bad huh?

I'm still wearing them.....:( You get more wedges when you underware are too big.....oh yeah and the side can get hooked on the car seatbelt and a door knob in the house if walk to close to one...for real. I think I need some new, a size small or maybe two sizes smaller underware.