Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What will you do with your underwear??

:rolleyes: What will you do with those old underwear? I have been contemplating this, there are so many options. I could make a tent for the homeless they are so big. BUT...this is what I have decided...

I will have a cermonial bon fire and dance around in a thong. I will watch my grannie pannies burn away and say my last goodbyes with no regrets. I will make sure my neighbor is watching for all of the times she made my DH mow the lawn when it didn't need it because she prances around nearly naked in a bikinni. Just so she knows that she now has competition, and she will not be the only hot one in the neighborhood!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What will you do?

LOL, I'm not as creative as you are. I plan to joyfully chuck it in the trash as I make my way into the lower (and sexier) sizes.

I never understood that. The girls with the HUGE breasts (myself included) never get the pretty bras!!??? Wazzupitdat???? It's my one asset. I don't get it.

I'm going to chunk the ugly bras and parade around in cute ones. I might get arrested... it might not go over well at work.... maybe i'll wear a shirt too!

I find it amazing that my breasts remain huge no matter how much weight I lose. My highest was 440 pounds and I'm the same cup size now as I was then. Glamorisse support bra seems to be the only one that does it for me and no, it's not sexy. Seems there would be a good market in making large cup sizes with sex appeal.

Too funny! I just cleaned out my "unmentionables" this weekend. There's a whole bag of droopy drawers in the trash right now!!

I'd "sling-shot" mine somewhere...but the elastic is all stretched out!!

I am gonna take my underpants to the local yacht club and they can use them for sails!! I always say they look like they belong on the Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria..........hey maybe Hollywood would want them for Pirates of the Carribean III !!!!! :faint:

If I used mine for dust rags the dust bunnies would run!!:rolleyes:

As for big girl undies and bras that are sexy...try www.torrid.com! They have FABULOUS stuff! and bras that are built like battleships, hold you really well, and last a long time, but still look ultra hot! They even sell all their bras with cloth straps, and plastic clear straps for your tanks and strpless shirts. Speaking of strapless! they actually have strapless bras that work for us big girls!! Check them out!

http://www.torrid.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&RN=773&ITEM=587503 I wear this bra and it makes me feel great all day!

http://www.torrid.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=584503 And this bra is AWESOME!!! Not only does it offer amazing support and is built like a tank, it is lightly padded so you have a smooth, solid form. no long can anyone tell that you are maybe a little cold. :rolleyes:

This is a fantastic question...one that I've given much thought to. I work for Neiman Marcus and have always felt cheated because the few items of lingerie that fit me were boring at best. I am going to buy the laciest, sexiest, plunging bras, camis and delicate panties that I can find. I am going to torch those big girl undies....never to be seen again!!!:flame:

Great question...I'm still wearing them and they come up to my armpits! Guess I'll be tossing those out now.

Funny, that's a damn fine looking bra. I didn't even know there were things like that available in large sizes.

:rolleyes: What will you do with those old underwear? I have been contemplating this, there are so many options. I could make a tent for the homeless they are so big. BUT...this is what I have decided...

I will have a cermonial bon fire and dance around in a thong. I will watch my grannie pannies burn away and say my last goodbyes with no regrets. I will make sure my neighbor is watching for all of the times she made my DH mow the lawn when it didn't need it because she prances around nearly naked in a bikinni. Just so she knows that she now has competition, and she will not be the only hot one in the neighborhood!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What will you do?

LOL-now this is one post-band situation I hadn't thought through. :)

I like the bon-fire idea but feel the need to be creative. I could coat them with rubber and make the hot-air balloon I'm going to ride in to Celebrate getting to goal I suppose.