Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

old habbits die hard.... was feeling a little low today just not myself so went shopping during lunch... out of habbit, i went to the plus size clothes till i held something up to me and the light went off... so i scooted out of that section and went to larges... still too big... found a few tops size MED scored a pair of Jeans size 8!!! bye bye mush mush mood... and hello size 8!!!!

@skinnygirlwithin- good for you! That's so awesome. Size 8 is my goal and hope to get there soon. You keep rocking that sleeve girl!!!

Your shoes feel too loose.

Your husband says you move differently - like you are younger!

* My boobs are now bigger than my belly

* I have more clothes to donate than I have to wear

* On that note, All of your extra money goes to clothes!

* You spend twice as long in the dressing room because you constantly have to swap out clothes for a smaller size...your brain just can't comprehend that you are actually "that size"

* FINALLY wearing normal size boots rather than "Wide Calf"!!

(Can anyone tell I went shopping yesterday? New boots, Size 6 Jeans [please tell me Kohl's jeans run large...I still can't comprehend this one!], new bras and a HUGE pile of clothes to donate!)

When u can literally see it for yourself!!! Size 18/20 down to 10/12. Surgery date: 4/23/14 hw: 290, sw: 282(corrected), cw: 212.

post-185571-1409536954649_thumb.jpg

post-185571-14095369708266_thumb.jpg

post-185571-14095369852295_thumb.jpg

When you realize you do not have to buy clothes in the "plus size" stores :) Officially a size 14! Woop Woop!

When you're hungry and eat more food than you originally planned - but now that means an extra 40-5- calories, not 1500!

(And you still lose weight :blink: )

When you can do a lunge with hand weights, and not fall over.

When the gym becomes fun in that "hurts so good" sort of way, instead of a drag you dread.

When you stand on a little step ladder without first wondering if it will hold your weight.

When you haven't seen someone in a while and they gasp and can't believe how fabulous you look!

When you try on pants in your closet that wouldn't go past your hips pre surg, now they fit -a little baggy to boot! Go me!

When you discover two more jets in your Jacuzzi lol

Men practically fall over themselves trying to help you with ANYTHING at the office, home depot, grocery store, you name it! Not used to the stares, smiles, and flirting. It used to make me self conscious and I would think people stared because I was chubby. Now, if a cute guy is staring at me, it takes me a second but I realize oh, he thinks I'm pretty!

When you sit and realize you are more comfortable crossing your legs! (Finally!!)

when you can curl up on the lounge next to your hubby.

The leg crossing is true, I never crossed my legs when I was heave, now I do it all the time even when bench rest shooting. Amazing