Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Plastics Journey - My first one (of several)

My Consultation is on Monday and I'm hopeful I will be able to schedule for September 1st. I already know which Dr. I want to use as I've seen his work first hand and it's really really good. He also does reconstructive surgery for weight loss patients. I might want to get many consults at that point, and most likely might choose another Dr. for my Total Body Lift. However, that won't be for a few years from now. I am still considering doing the arm lift but will wait to see how time heals that.

Attached are my pre-op photos. Right now my breasts are a 34C, however I bet if I wanted to fit in a B cup I probably could. My breasts totally flattened out in the last 20 Lbs!! They were doing great for a long time. I do believe I'm going to go for about a DD. As far as the knees, as you can see no explanation is necessary. I'm sure having that extra pillow of fat will feel so much more comfortable for me, during workouts and just the way my clothes fit. I'm very excited about this and I'm ready to go!!! :D

post-15572-13813668362939_thumb.png post-55252-13813668363585_thumb.jpg post-58546-13813668365071_thumb.jpg post-58546-13813668364309_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657079289_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657079396_thumb.jpg

post-38-1381365707948_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657079769_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657080066_thumb.jpg

Oh I so understand the boob part, I was telling the hubby tonite I have to get a new bra they shrunk again n I'm sure there's sum men out there who's boobs are bigger then mine. My legs are almost exaclty like ur just higher above the knee. Keep us posted on what the surgeon says, I go for my consult on the 11th.

Wow, that's very exciting, Irene! Are you doing a lower body lift? Is that what helps with the knees? Excited to hear since I may have to do some plastics when all is said and done :-)

I can't wait to hear about your experience! My knees look the same and while my boobs are still Ds they are all skin no filler.

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Thanks everyone!!! :) I will definitely update this thread whenever I get some new news and of course will show the results right after then a few months after too for final results. I can't wait!!

Oh I so understand the boob part, I was telling the hubby tonite I have to get a new bra they shrunk again n I'm sure there's sum men out there who's boobs are bigger then mine. My legs are almost exaclty like ur just higher above the knee. Keep us posted on what the surgeon says, I go for my consult on the 11th.

Girl it seems like with every five pounds, one pound each is coming out of each boob. I'd also like to try to lose even more before my surgery so the results will be much better and he'll know exactly how much Silicone to use. I know I want Silicone, however I'm not sure what type (like under the muscle or whatever) I'll let him give me a good suggestion.

Wow, that's very exciting, Irene! Are you doing a lower body lift? Is that what helps with the knees? Excited to hear since I may have to do some plastics when all is said and done :-)

Lila, yes the lower body lift will help even more with that, but I'm not going to do that for a few years. So right now I'm going to ask him to do some liposuction around that area for a little bit of immediate relief. My knees are so uncomfortable and makes my pants fit weird too. I've heard of other people having the liposuction there and their results came out good, so I'm going to go for it. :) I bet once I get my total body lift my results will be even better!!

I can't wait to hear about your experience! My knees look the same and while my boobs are still Ds they are all skin no filler.

I'm telling you, I even felt embarrassed posting those pictures, but hey - they are what they are. That's from spending the last over 20 years being morbidly obese!! Thank goodness that is no longer, right? :D I can say though that for the most part my skin did really well considering I spent over 10 years being over 300 Lbs. But it would be foolish to think I wouldn't have any extra skin.

I have my panni class today. If I could do ONE thing I wish I could get a back lift (thighs/butt) sigh...I think your arms looks fine girlie, but whatever makes YOU HAPPY hugs!

I have my panni class today. If I could do ONE thing I wish I could get a back lift (thighs/butt) sigh...I think your arms looks fine girlie, but whatever makes YOU HAPPY hugs!

Ohhhh good luck today!!!! :) You're so lucky you can get that done through your insurance. Really I've never even asked mine, and it might be worth the try. But that's gotta wait a little while. :)

My consult today went very well!! This surgeon is one of the top PS in my area. He is reasonably priced too, and I've seen his work in person. My cousin had her augmentation there. He told me that doing Lipo on my knees would not have a good outcome. The only thing that will help me is a lift of some kind. I was afraid of that, and very impressed he didn't just go ahead and take my money and do it. He knew I didn't have the funds for any additional surgeries, so he won my confidence right away. So, that said it looks like I look best in the 500cc implants, silicone's. That put me up to a very full D or DD according to him. Ohhh Yeahhh Babyyy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also want to say that dang those are some rockin' boobs... OMG!!! And here's a little NSV. I even fitted in the Size Small shirt he gave me, even with the implants in!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!

I'm still going to get a second opinion on the knees though. I have another consult at Sono Bello who does strictly liposuction. That is their specialty, on Wednesday morning. I'll see what they have to say.

My consult today went very well!! This surgeon is one of the top PS in my area. He is reasonably priced too, and I've seen his work in person. My cousin had her augmentation there. He told me that doing Lipo on my knees would not have a good outcome. The only thing that will help me is a lift of some kind. I was afraid of that, and very impressed he didn't just go ahead and take my money and do it. He knew I didn't have the funds for any additional surgeries, so he won my confidence right away. So, that said it looks like I look best in the 500cc implants, silicone's. That put me up to a very full D or DD according to him. Ohhh Yeahhh Babyyy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also want to say that dang those are some rockin' boobs... OMG!!! And here's a little NSV. I even fitted in the Size Small shirt he gave me, even with the implants in!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!

I'm still going to get a second opinion on the knees though. I have another consult at Sono Bello who does strictly liposuction. That is their specialty, on Wednesday morning. I'll see what they have to say.

Yay for today and good luck with your second opinion!!

My Appt at SonoBello went excellent today!! My Pt Consultant explained everything down to a science on how they do the Lipo. They have to contour everything, they can't just do one section. So you have to take a little off here, and balance it by taking a little off there. The prices were great too! I even added in some extra removal on my waist area, so you think my waist is tiny now? Ohh yeahh. ;o) Can't wait!!

She also assigned me to the very best Lipo Surgeon she has on staff. He is FACS (yeahh!! so is my boob surgeon) and tends to be more aggressive with the fat removal too. He has his work cut out for him for sure!

<H5>Also, she set me up for 2 separate sessions. She said the results would come out much better. She was such a doll and never once acted grossed out or weirded about my situation. She was totally professional. She even said she can't wait to see all my befores and afters, and was sooo excited for me getting my boobies too!! Hahaa!! :)

So, I guess I need to take some befores of my waist now too. OMG this is all going so fast... good!!

So here's the lineup:

August 25th is my Augmentation.

September 25th is my first Lipo session which includes my inner thigh and entire knee area.

October 12th is my second Lipo session which includes my outer thigh and waist.

Whoohooo!!!!

For reference, my breast Augmentation is costing $6,500 total and

my Lipo for all included is costing $7150

Not really that bad I don't think. :)

</H5>

Ooo Diva I'm so excited for you! I cannot wait to see before and afters!! I've been looking at plastics for after I lose 20 more lbs.

OMG I totally forgot to mention this! I had an NSV too at the appointment. Ok so my Pt Consult is totally cute, perfect, tiny and very fit. So she tells me that she's assigning me the same surgeon who did Lipo for her and she had her knees done as well. Neat huh? LOL :) Well no, that's not the NSV... so I'm looking at her like, wow she's so cute, perfect, tiny and very fit... (yeah I know I already said that...LOL) and then she tells me she has gone down 2 clothing sizes by getting her Lipo done.

She said she went from Size 10 to a Size 6.

I had to like... totally take a time out then. She said she's a Size 6. I was like (excuse my french but) "are you totally Sh*ttin' me???" She laughed... and said yes. I don't think she got what was going on in my head because I do fit some Size 6's. THAT TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY!!! It's so weird because I just felt so huge next to her. I have to get my brain on board with the new me. Totally.

There's one more too... when she was showing me how my waist would look with a little lipo done there, she told me I really don't have a lot of fat there so my results will come out pretty dam* outstanding. So she shifts my waist a little bit to show my waist looks like a little smaller. She told me I'm going to be tiny.... WHAT??? Tiny huh? LOL. :)

Just thought I'd share that little fun moment with y'all.

Ooo Diva I'm so excited for you! I cannot wait to see before and afters!! I've been looking at plastics for after I lose 20 more lbs.

Oh yayayyy!!! I hope you will share your story too! I'd love to watch. :) I think I'm more excited about all this than before my sleeve!! Whatta sin, I know... LOL!!