Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congrats, I am so happy for you, children are such a blessing and it excites me anytime I hear about someone expanding their family. You look wonderful. :D

Sprout is one lucky little baby! You are looking very good?! Glad you are having a good pregnancy thus far. Congrats to you! Ronda

Waaaahhh?!!????? You're pregnant?!! YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 11 weeks, that's about the time I came back from Iraq and I stopped being as constant here on the forum. How wonderful, I know you and your husband have wanted this for a long time, how did you find out and how did you tell him?

You look fab! You definitely have the pregnancy glow! I think it's great that you're not worrying about the weight gain and extra food intake. Gotta do what's best for "sprout"! Good luck to you as you continue through your pregnancy! :)

You are glowing, seriously....and what a pretty Easter dress!

Waaaahhh?!!????? You're pregnant?!! YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 11 weeks, that's about the time I came back from Iraq and I stopped being as constant here on the forum. How wonderful, I know you and your husband have wanted this for a long time, how did you find out and how did you tell him?

The pregnancy test story is pretty comical.

For about 3 days, I had been having these very violent, lucid dreams. I was tired, and my boobs were hurting (but this is a common PMS symptom for me) so I just thought I was late, and like the previous months, I'd pee on a stick, get the negative and then I'd start my period.

It was March 1st, 9:45pm, I was folding laundry, and getting ready for bed. I thought I'd pee on the stick, and put away some towels and crash out. I peed on the stick, it was the digital "PRegnant Not Pregnant" test. I sit the test on the counter like I had done with 50+ other tests, grabbed a few bath towels to put away in the linen closet, and as I walked by the counter I nonchalantly glanced at the test and it said "PREGNANT". If I had not just urinated, I know I would have peed on myself. I grabbed the test began sobbing. I had the bedroom door shut so John couldn't hear me. He didn't know I was testing.

I walked into the living room where my loving husband sat in his recliner playing Call of Duty, and he said "what's wrong?" I handed him the test and he said "well that's just great dear". YES, throat punching almost began immediately. I just stood there in shock, and said "that's it" and stormed off.

The next day I went to my PCM for the referral, and confirmation. Once I texted him with the results from my PCM, it hit him.

We're super stoked to find out gender which will happen on June 3rd ! ! !

Congratulations Tiff - on the sprout and the half lemons. :lol:

I've given some thought to having another baby (even in my advanced years) if I'm lucky enuf to meet a great man in the near future. But I am freaked out about not being able to give the baby the proper nourishment. I still don't feel like I can really eat a decent amount for most of my meals. I rely on Protein drinks to even get close to 60 grams a day. How can we balance the limits of the sleeve and the "eating for two" thing??

What a beautiful picture of you!!! You are just glowing!!!!! So happy for you. :)

Deb

Congratulations Tiff - on the sprout and the half lemons. :lol:

I've given some thought to having another baby (even in my advanced years) if I'm lucky enuf to meet a great man in the near future. But I am freaked out about not being able to give the baby the proper nourishment. I still don't feel like I can really eat a decent amount for most of my meals. I rely on Protein drinks to even get close to 60 grams a day. How can we balance the limits of the sleeve and the "eating for two" thing??

Thanks so much ! ! !

I have zero issue eating enough calories/protein/carbs via food. I do have to rely on some softer Proteins to get in the Proteins, but sliders make it easy to get in the calories. The main concern is supporting my body. The baby is going to suck everything out of me. Even when I was pregnant with my son (13 years ago), I weighed 200lbs, and he pulled everything from me, and my teeth suffered.

I just make sure to eat Iron rich, and nutrient dense foods, plus I'm on Celebrate multis with Iron, and my ob wants me to stay on them because it's actually better formulated than any prenatal he could prescribe. I've never used shakes, and really had to focus on getting in my Protein from whole food sources. It was not an easy task, but at almost 2 years out, I have zero issue. I haven't really had any issue getting the recommended protein from food since being about 4-6 months out. I try to eat 4-6 times a day, and each meal needs to have 15-25gr of carbs per meal. That way I hit protein goals and calorie intake is solid for the day. I am eating more veggies because for some reason, my body craves veggies. So some days, I fall short on protein, but other days, I make up for it.

It's been a balancing act for sure, but it's doable.

Awwwwwww~! Congrats! You look so pretty pregnant! I have always thought pregnant women were beautiful and glowing.

Also, I love to see your little "Sprout" in the signature block when you comment. It is like watching him grow from the inside!! Love it!!!

May you and your family be abundantly blessed! Also, you are so cute..