Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Well it seems there are several of us who are currently trying to get to twoterville. So if you are one of us trying for it please tell us your goals and we can support each other as we try to get our tricksy scales to be nice and cooperative.

NOTE: So many of the people who participate in this thread have made it in to twoterville that we have really morphed to include passing thru twoterville as well as into it. This has happened over time, we keep growing, lol, but in a good way :eek:

I'm working on it. I'm fewer than 10 lbs away and I can't wait. I got a small fill today so hopefully that will be just enough to push me over. I need to start packing my bags 'cause I'm moving to Twoterville!

I'm in the suburbs of Twoterville. I'm hoping to move into the 'ville by next month!

I've got a VG with 6 cc's and I think I finally have some restriction. I think I may ask for a little more fill at my next appointment though. Perhaps 1 cc more and I'll be good to go!

I have about 16 pounds to go and I'm really trying to get there. Once I do I think I'll feel like I'm really starting to accomplish the dream of making my way to "overweight" status!! I'm not thinking I'll ever get to a "normal" weight but if I can atleast drop "obese" from my medical history I will feel wonderful!! I've dropped down from "super obese" down to just plain old "morbid obese". Funny how that's exciting but sad at the same time!!!!

Good luck everyone...I hope we're all moved into our new neighborhood soon. We'll throw a Twoterville block party when we're all there!!!!

I guess I'm in another county if we're talking suburbs and all. hahaha. I can hardly wait. I can't remember the last time I was under 300 pounds, it was THAT long ago. I still remember the day I found out I was 300 pounds and I started crying my eyes out. Now I'm 7 pounds from 400 pounds and I can't let myself get that far. YIKES!!!!! Back to 300 I'm going!

Glad to have so many people riding with me! All hop aboard the bus to twoterville! hehehe

:clap2:

Josette,

27 July is DH and my 22-year anniversary. So, I think it's a great day to be banded!

I guess I'm in another county if we're talking suburbs and all. hahaha. I can hardly wait. I can't remember the last time I was under 300 pounds, it was THAT long ago. I still remember the day I found out I was 300 pounds and I started crying my eyes out. Now I'm 7 pounds from 400 pounds and I can't let myself get that far. YIKES!!!!! Back to 300 I'm going!

Glad to have so many people riding with me! All hop aboard the bus to twoterville! hehehe

:clap2:

Josette grats on being banded :eek: And welcome to our little group :P

Wheetsin can we make this a sticky maybe? The onderland folks have a sticky....:guess

Yay, ok so shall we make a format for a progress chart for our signatures? Or do we just want to post our progress on this thread? Give me feedback.

Ok so I was 317, then my tom happened (too much ice cream) and yoyo'd between 317 and 320 for a week and a half!!! Ok so I am back on the losers track and am back to 317 yay !!! It's all progress from here, I am hoping to make good progress in the next 4 weeks. I want to be in twoterville come august.

Randi. That's awesome except for my Boss wouldn't clear that day and then the surgeon called and had to reschedule. hahaha. Is August 3rd a good day too? AhhhhH!

So, how's it going for everyone? I'm not sure I'm making much progress lately. I'm eating properly but haven't gotten my workouts in as I like. My job keeps interfering with my life!!!

Ahhhh....I would just LOVE to be out of the 3's at my next appointment on the 14th. If I can get to 299 then that will mean I've got 8 pounds left until I hit 100 lost!!!!! Can you believe it???

I've got 15 pounds until Twoterville...can it be done in 3 weeks????

I know I have under 20 pounds to go till I cross the border. Do I need to do a currency exchange?

I am fast approaching, and hopefully the liquid diet and the surgery will help kick my butt over the line. It will be so exciting to be in the 200's again. I have a friend who used to talk about how fat she was. Made me insane, cause she was in the low 200's. Maybe someday I too can piss off a 300 pound person by talking about how fat I feel in the 200's. LOL joking of course.

Wow lapbandit you have lost a lot!!! :clap2:

As for possible, anything is possible, 5 pounds per week is a lot, but if you are a chunky loser like some on here it could very easily happen if your body cooperates. I am looking at 18 in 4.5 weeks and not sure if I can make it, but I sure am gonna try :) All we can do is our best, but dangit it sure is nice when our bodies cooperate and lose like they are supposed to :)

Hmm, currency exchange, not sure, it's been so long, whoever gets there first tell the rest of us ;)

I love this thread! I'm so glad there's a place for us to check in. I really need support in getting to Twoterville, plus I hear there's a mini-depression that can accompany it (i.e. it's a great accomplishment but knowing there's much more to go can be hard) and we can be there for each other if that happens.

For me, it's TOM and the scales haven't moved in 5 days. Super frustrating since I'm doing everything I can with good food choices, exercise and Water. Anyway, I know it's going to come off, but I'm so looking forward to it. I'd LOVE to be at 299 for my next visit to the doc on July 18th, but that's probably not realistic. My real goal is by my birthday on August 12th.

See you all in Twoterville!

I am hoping to be out of the 3's and into the 2's by the end of July. It's nice to have company and support on the journey downwards.

Yay, I am so glad there is a group of us :)

As for depression, there is a little of that everyday, knowing how far I have left to go, watching my friends and family enjoy things I can't have and or shouldn't have. Watching the scale stay stuck. Ah well, they will move and there will be glorious days ahead. Let's all focus on what we have accomplished :success1: 37.5lbs here and a total of 8" off of my hips waist and bust! yay :party:

I'm STUCK, STUCK, STUCK. Stuck at 312 for a solid week now. My calories, Water intake and exercise are perfect, so I guess it's just a plateau. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some downward movement within a couple of days!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!