Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Maybe someday I too can piss off a 300 pound person by talking about how fat I feel in the 200's. LOL joking of course.

BRING IT ON SISTER! hehehehehe. Just kidding. I really know what you mean. My sister in law is like 165 and needs to lose 30 pounds and carries ON about being sooooooooooooooooo fat. If i didn't love her so much I'd want to strangle her. hahaha I saw this shirt for sale that was beautiful the other day and so I showed it to her and she says "no way. size 16 is WAY too big!"

Hello! well i live about 74 lbs from twoterville and cannot wait to get there!!!!!

i havent seen it since ..lets see...about 20 years? DANG!!! :faint:

CANT WAIT!!!!!!:clap2:

thanks for starting this thread!:clap2:

I'm STUCK, STUCK, STUCK. Stuck at 312 for a solid week now. My calories, Water intake and exercise are perfect, so I guess it's just a plateau. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some downward movement within a couple of days!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I feel your pain!! I wouldn't say my excersise is perfect but I'm doing my best. I really thought summer would make things go faster but so far that's not the case. I don't know if I've lost in the past couple days...I need to check but I'm scared!!!

Good luck all! Don't overdo the bbq's this weekend. I've got company coming and I think it's gonna be HARD to stay focused.

Hi Everyone

For a foolish Britt on the site.:) I am assuming "Road to "TWOterville" means half way ?????:guess

I just like to say that this site as been a God send to me and i found it controversal, side splittingly funny, and terribly helpful in my many quieres:heh: :Banane56:

LANA:kiss2:

Hey Lana!

Twoterville is what we call being back into the 200's. Onederland would be back into the 100's. Onderland is really where I want to live but I'll have to spend quite some time in Twoterville first...as long as I actually make it to Twoterville!!

We will all make it to Twoterville :)

Julie, about your scale being stuck, remember that in the heat we can tend towards retaining more Water, no matter how much of it we drink, also sometimes we are losing inches and then boom one day the lbs catch up, so don't get frustrated, just take a few days away from the scale and relax, indulge yourself in something, sometimes my scale won't move till I have a day where I take in a few more calories (a spoonful of Peanut Butter is great!) Those little soft serve cones are pretty low in calories and on a hot day they really taste good :Banane56:

Josette, I have a friend who is a size 12/14 who talks about how fat she is. I would love to be in that small of a size! and she complains. I wish more people had a broader perspective. But to her those 30 pounds are as much of a frustration to her as our 100+ pounds are to us, let's meet those skinny girls half way :)

Have any of you tried positive self talk? Everytime I try to think positive about my weight loss journey I drop a pound. I go to bed at night and say to myself, I lost weight today, smile and go to sleep. In the morning sure enough the scale agrees(I don't do this everyday, because that is just unreasonable, especially if I ate something I shouldn't have). When I need a fill and am hungry I tell myself that that is just my body burning fat, it's a good thing. When the scale doesn't move I... I am still working on that one. I want to start focusing on that part, hmm...

Molly, you have a GREAT attitude! I'm going to try to adopt it for my own.:biggrin1: Wow, I just noticed that we're practically band twins. Banded 1 day apart and 4 lbs apart, same goal weight. If you tell me you're 33 years old too, I might freak out!

Changing my attitude will be easier to do today since the scale moved this morning, breaking my 8 day plateau. 10 lbs to Twoterville! Come on, baby, come on!

LOL Julie!!! Start freaking out because I am indeed 33! LOL weird coincidence.

Bad day today :think my carpool got rear ended on the way home. Now I wish I had the re-fill on my vicadin form surgery.

Start freaking out because I am indeed 33! LOL weird coincidence.

LOL! Craziness! We'll have to make sure to stay in touch, Molly. That's just crazy how close our stats are!

I'm so sorry about your car wreck. I don't know if you've been in one before, but you should know that the pain may be much worse tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're spared, but I fear it may be the case.

Get it checked out if you need to. I don't want my band twin to suffer!

I have been in many wrecks, one very serious. This one wasn't bad and am feeling pretty good today so far. I was kind of holding my breath wondering if I'd get whiplash, but yay, none of that going on :)

I wish I had something great to report on my weight loss but alas I have nothing to report, this heat wave is making me retain Water like crazy!

Hi everyone,

I'm currently at 318lbs and can't wait until that 3 disappears for ever...well at the beginning of the number anyway! It's been a while since I was under 300...like 10yrs and it makes the 100's feel oh so possible after all.

I've got 11 more to go! I've got company this weekend...it's hard keeping on my routine with company. I haven't had this "challenge" since surgery. I'm doing OK but not perfect. If I want to try to get into Twoterville soon I better start concentrating!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

HAPPY FOURTH!:usa2:

Hi Everyone,

I am also trying to squeeze my way in the TWO"S. I am setting a goal to be in the two's before my band surgery on the 25th of july? I am at 309 now so I have 10 lbs to lose in three weeks. It going to be close, but I know I can do it if I get off my ARSE and do some workouts. Lets DO THIS!!!! :clap2:

I am having a hard time with so much company, pms, and the holiday. I need to get back on the wagon and make good choices. That and I need a fill, I can still eat bread and that's not good. I am getting full fast but it doesn't stay with me for very long (about and hour sometimes 2), so I figure I am getting close, maybe the next fill will do it for me :)

I did well on my 3 day trip -- down 1.5 making it a total of 50! Woohoo! Anyway, 8 more lbs left until Twoterville. I'm dead tired today but darn it, I WILL go to the gym every day until I see that TWO.

I have a fill appt on July 18th. I'd LOVE to make it by then, although I know my birthday (Aug 12th) is far more realistic....

Molly, glad you were spared the whiplash.