Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are the 50s ???

congratulations on your success. Keep up the hard work.

Well I'm down to 294.2 that's 116.8lbs of weight loss, on my surgery date 6/19/13 I weighed 411 on my sleeved date 116.8 of weight loss.. I still have a ways to go. If anyone has MyFitnessPal on their phone app and would like a friend put my name in "mitzjr", I will be glad to have your support and help you as well.

Well I'm down to 294.2 that's 116.8lbs of weight loss, on my surgery date 6/19/13 I weighed 411 on my sleeved date 116.8 of weight loss.. I still have a ways to go. If anyone has MyFitnessPal on their phone app and would like a friend put my name in "mitzjr", I will be glad to have your support and help you as well.

Congrats on your great progress so far! I don't use MyFitnessPal, sorry, but if I did I would friend you. There is a fitness challenge thread here on the forum which you could join into for the month of December. It runs one month at a time and is not at all judgmental of anyone's fitness level. It was originally started in September by Butterthebean and is just about challenging yourself to move more. There are some VSG vets who are now extremely fit and some pre-ops and relative newbies like myself who participate. It has really helped motivate me to exercise more.

Had my surgery yesterday and have started roaming the halls. Looks like I will get to go home tomorrow. No more sore than any other surgery I have had.

Had my surgery yesterday and have started roaming the halls. Looks like I will get to go home tomorrow. No more sore than any other surgery I have had.

Glad things went well for you! I stayed 6 days in the hospital and was sore as heck. Maybe because I don't like taking pain meds, it makes me feel hung over. Well anyway congrats on your journey to your weight loss.

Sounds like GREAT things are still happening around here, Congrats to all you "LOSERS", and I say that with a SMILE!.

My trip home went wonderful, I had a neice that had filled out the paperwork a year ago, and once she seen and talked to me, she said you have convinced me, she will have the surgery in Feb 2014. If we can all just save one person from the Hell we have all been in, it is so worth it, talk about your surgery if you feel comfortable, you will never know whom YOU will help!.

Drink that Water and follow those orders, and please continue to Pray for our Troops and Families.

No longer in the 50's! But stopping in to say I got to goal, and am working on staying there through the holidays! I guess I need to go to the 60's forum! ;)

<p>No longer in the 50's! But stopping in to say I got to goal, and am working on staying there through the holidays! I guess I need to go to the 60's forum! ;) </p>

Congrats! But why leave?

No longer in the 50's! But stopping in to say I got to goal, and am working on staying there through the holidays! I guess I need to go to the 60's forum! ;)

Awe! You can still hang out here too! Happy Birthday!

happy birthday and welcome to the goalies bench! I'm not sure if I've congratulated you on another forum, but if I have the more congrats the merrier! I agree, even if you visit the 60s, I hope you gang here with us. I've got two birthdays left before I leave the 50s.

Lynda

I just turned 60 so I guess I'm not really allowed in here? Just wanted to say I had JUST turned 58 when I was sleeved (a couple of days before). Now I am two years out, was at goal until last month and now I need to lose 3 or 4 lbs.....doesn't sound hard but here it is the holidays and I'm having a hard time. I also got back from a trip, and herniated a disc so I have a lot of sciatica pain. I am unable to exercise much. Have heard about the 5:2 plan....someone pointed me somewhere (was you it Di?) but am trying to find it again to get more detailed info....anyone here that can help?

BTW, I have LOVED my sleeve...changed my life like so many others. For the most part, I just feel like a normal thin person. I live in Amsterdam so I naturally walk or bike everywhere, and the portions are small, so that helps a lot.

Anyway, I guess I need to move on to the 60's but if someone can point me to more info on the 5:2, I would be grateful. I haven't been on the forum regularly for a while. But I am back now!

Everyone is so encouraging!

<p>I just turned 60 so I guess I'm not really allowed in here? Just wanted to say I had JUST turned 58 when I was sleeved (a couple of days before). Now I am two years out, was at goal until last month and now I need to lose 3 or 4 lbs.....doesn't sound hard but here it is the holidays and I'm having a hard time. I also got back from a trip, and herniated a disc so I have a lot of sciatica pain. I am unable to exercise much. Have heard about the 5:2 plan....someone pointed me somewhere (was you it Di?) but am trying to find it again to get more detailed info....anyone here that can help?</p> <p> </p> <p>BTW, I have LOVED my sleeve...changed my life like so many others. For the most part, I just feel like a normal thin person. I live in Amsterdam so I naturally walk or bike everywhere, and the portions are small, so that helps a lot.</p> <p> </p> <p>Anyway, I guess I need to move on to the 60's but if someone can point me to more info on the 5:2, I would be grateful. I haven't been on the forum regularly for a while. But I am back now!</p> <p> </p> <p>Everyone is so encouraging! </p>

As pretty as you are your allowed anywhere! It's been since 1978 i been to Amsterdam , i enjoyed myself very much, i fit in pretty well , my Grandfather came from Norway so the customs were similar on how i was raised being Norwegian American

Wow, dank je wel Mitz!!! If you make it back to Amsterdam, please be sure to stay in touch with me. It is a GREAT place to live!!! And 1978 was a long time ago....you are over due for another visit!

feedyoureye, please stay in the 50's. This is where your journey started and you can help so many others, not saying you cannot be on BOTH forums, but would like you to stay here. Congrats you are doing awesome!!!!

I just turned 60 so I guess I'm not really allowed in here? Just wanted to say I had JUST turned 58 when I was sleeved (a couple of days before). Now I am two years out, was at goal until last month and now I need to lose 3 or 4 lbs.....doesn't sound hard but here it is the holidays and I'm having a hard time. I also got back from a trip, and herniated a disc so I have a lot of sciatica pain. I am unable to exercise much. Have heard about the 5:2 plan....someone pointed me somewhere (was you it Di?) but am trying to find it again to get more detailed info....anyone here that can help?

BTW, I have LOVED my sleeve...changed my life like so many others. For the most part, I just feel like a normal thin person. I live in Amsterdam so I naturally walk or bike everywhere, and the portions are small, so that helps a lot.

Anyway, I guess I need to move on to the 60's but if someone can point me to more info on the 5:2, I would be grateful. I haven't been on the forum regularly for a while. But I am back now!

Everyone is so encouraging!

Queen, you need to stay also, this is where you started, and you can help so many, you can 'visit' the 60's, but please stay here Ü