Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other tattooed sleevers?

Well, I used to be skinny so I have one on like my upper hip area of a butterfly. It's pretty small, but it's cute. I am thinking about getting another one after I lose weight. Just not sure what or where yet.

I have 4 of them but they were all pre-sleeve! I have a butterfly (ink and a needle at age 14) on my bottom, tribal art in a diamond shape on my lower back (tramp stamp - got it WAY before it was called that and before it was "cool" to have it there) I have tribal art on the back of my neck/top of my back that has a Gemini symbol in the middle of it for my daughter and then I have a teddybear holding a heart on my breast. I am very surprised that none of them have been distorted from weight gain or loss! I do want more but I haven't decided on what or where yet!

I didn't get my "tramp stamp" until I was 38. I kinda liked the sound of it! LOL! I thought it was cool! I'm such a dork!

You're not a dork Nana, I still want a tramp stamp lol

Come on ... let's all be real. Isn't there a part of all of us that want to be "Skinny Tramps"? :P

Oh girls! I already have four tats- all pre surgery. For my post surgery tat I am going to get a peacock feather in full color on the outside of my right leg from knee level down to ankle. It's going to be gorgeous! Think it's pretty fitting since we're all transforming so beautifully :) Will try n post some pics after I get it done in the next few weeks. (Will take 2-3 sessions to get it all done).

I have 6 tattoos. Nothing is sleeve related. I have my children's names, 4 names, around one ankle, Marvin the Martian on the other ankle, Tweety Bird on my back, chinese symbols for grief and love on the back of neck, In Memory of on my chest and a portrait on my right arm. I love tattoo's and I plan on getting more but I don't know what of yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches