Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other tattooed sleevers?

Just wondering if there are any other tattooed sleevers out there? Anyone get a tattoo to Celebrate the beginning or end of your journey? Tell me about it!

I love tattoo's and have 10 currently, but I'll be adding to that on Friday with a bird tattoo to on my arm to Celebrate the beginning of my journey and to help keep me focused down the road.

I'd love to hear from some other tattooed sleevers

I have 3 tatts... Nothing sleeve related.

I have the Chinese symbol for "wife" on the inside of my left wrist.

I have a heart with 3 flowers on my right ankle. And, on my right wrist I have a butterfly that has a cancer ribbon for it's body.

I want more! But, I'll wait until I reach goal!

Make sure you post pics of your new one!

I have only one tattoo on my side which Im planning on adding to very SOON... I love my tattoo because each flower represents a person in my family and the Cantonese is a translation of my name...

Im going to add two more flowers to represent my late Grandpa and my Grandma who is still with me as well as a soaring bird to represent the fact that I am always going to know that my Grandpa will be in the sky flying with me through my journey through my life... ( my grandpa was a pilot)

I LOVE tattoos when they have meaning .. and I will never regret my INK!!

I have thought about doing something Sleeve related but I dont know what i would do

post-3565-13813656282793_thumb.jpg

one on the inside of my arm between the wrist and elbow. Tibetan script for "Equanimity"

post-3718-13813656316685_thumb.jpg

I have 3 of them. None sleeve related and none on stretchy parts. I know I have pics of them. If I find them, I'll post them.

I have 4 of them but they were all pre-sleeve! I have a butterfly (ink and a needle at age 14) on my bottom, tribal art in a diamond shape on my lower back (tramp stamp - got it WAY before it was called that and before it was "cool" to have it there) I have tribal art on the back of my neck/top of my back that has a Gemini symbol in the middle of it for my daughter and then I have a teddybear holding a heart on my breast. I am very surprised that none of them have been distorted from weight gain or loss! I do want more but I haven't decided on what or where yet!

I have none yet (went to get one once and the artist anihalated my design!), I'd always thought I'd go for the inside of my wrist to minimise sagging, but latterly my thoughts are somewhere a little more hidden if I gain back any flat bits!

My design is the line drawing of an art deco poppy in just white ink so its really subtle. Its a memorial tattoo, so I kind of like the idea of it being pale and the suggestion of an image, like a residual memory, or ghost image.

Apparently it'd never work on my wrist as the sun would turn it yellow :unsure:

Oh well, I will pluck up the courage once my Goal is in sight!

I have 4 (well 41/2, but I'll explain that). I have a cluster of shamrocks on my lower back that I got when I was 17 (eeek! regret that one!), I have the kanji symbol for friendship on my right foot, which I will be getting covered soon, as I got matching tattoos on both feet with my "twin" in my sorority, who I no longer speak to (ahh, to be young and dumb again), I have an orchid on my left foot, which covered the other kanji symbol, the orchid I got for my grandfather, who was a master green thumb and grew the most beautiful orchids up until the time lung cancer took his life, and I have a pink breast cancer ribbon on the back on my neck in honor of my aunt who is a complete warrior and kicked cancer's ass to the curb.

I will be getting a bird tattooed on my right shoulder after I get back from my surgery on March 1! Yesss.

I have an arch of purple/yellow flowers on my lower back. Absolutely love this one! The colors and definition are awesome.

I also have a shamrock on my right foot (can you say ouch!) ... I got it one year after my dad passed away. He has Irish ancestery and I love looking at my foot and thinking of my dad.

I've thought about doing something for my "new life" ... but not sure what it would be. Hmmmmm...

All of your tattoos sound so amazing and I love that most of them are very personal to you. Sleeveorbust your flowers are so pretty! I'd love to see more pictures of some great ink!

Well I'm bummed, my tattoo appt. had to be moved to next week due to a babysitting conflict for my little guy. But, it will still be great and I'm so excited.

My tattoos:

Butterfly on my inner left ankle on my 18th birthday

Cherries with "eternity" kanji on my outer left ankle 3 weeks after the first tattoo (addictive!)

A large star with a spiral pattern on my outer left ankle along with 4 other tiny stars randomly placed around my body.

A moon with stars and mist on top of my left foot

A large checkerboard star on the back of my right ankle

Two large pink lilies with a few small lily buds, a blue butterfly, some italian script, and heart shaped gemstone birthstones that is on my right lower ankle/foot (pic) This tattoo was my first Mother's day present last year and is my favorite.

Thanks for sharing your ink with me!

post-4435-13813656284471_thumb.jpg

Also, I'd love to get a tattoo of the redhead pin up in my signature. I thought that might be a great goal tattoo. It would be quite large and probably on my back. But I love her so much, I think she's gorgeous and I think it would be neat to have a large tattoo that is beautiful and sexy when I reach goal.

On my 40th birthday I got a blue butterfly on my stomach. It covers my gallbladder scar that goes up and down.

I was just thinking the other day for my 50th in Dec, I want to get a heart on my back with my husband and 2 boys names in it.

Uh oh. Now I want another tattoo. :) LOL

I'm thinking about getting one of my foot when I reach goal.

I'm also thinking about getting a quote on my wrist :)

l_5369a049c1f04ffcb14d8c1bc950f1b3.jpg

ive got 2 tattoos but they are over 20 years old (jeez i feel old!) ive been waiting to loose weight before i get more.

I want one of these characters with my highest weight in roman type numerals so i never forget where i was B)

I was just talking to my hubby about my next 2 tats!! I want a sleeve tattoo (not the VSG but a full tattoo that covers my whole left arm) once I reach goal. But I'll be getting a big Celtic cross in between my shoulder blades first.

What I have (and I'll post photos when I get home):

1. a Celtic circular design on the inside of my left wrist

2. a Celtic band around my right wrist with a shamrock in the inner portion of the wrist

3. My name, my sons name and Winnie the Pooh w/Tigger jumping on him under my belly button (my first tat at 17)

4. A seleton of a frog (my fav anphibian) w/Celtic tribal flares on either side of it (as a tramp stamp- also done before it was called that and before it was popular)