Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC LB support group chicas

I don't know...I kinda like p....knee better:embarassed: I gotta get off here, or my stomach is going to split wide open from laughter!!! I don't think I'll ever want to go to Mr. Greek after that ever-so-elequantly-put recollection of your experiences there Wheetsin!:)

Me still thinks I have earned a Margarita this week. Me don't think they have those at BOB EVANS do they? LOL :heh: :heh:

Okay....that was just not right!! I am sitting here laughing my butt off, and you just made my herniated tubing (aka Stanley...yes I named it) herniate even more I think. OUCH!!!! That hurts so freakin bad.....but you are cracking me up. Yes I'm sure that no one has ever talked about it before. I am a very open and in your face kind of person, but not even I have the cahunas (sp?) to bring it up to him or Billie. Do you guys think it will still be okay to tell everyone at support group on Thursday that we have started our own thread here. What if Dr Hoehn or Billie come here and read this????

Holli-

Guess what girlfriend......YOU ALREADY ARE SKINNY! Yes I said it...the 's' word that we all have trouble hearing and accepting. Guess you better be looking into another surgery for that low profile one. :clap2: :clap2: SKINNY....SKINNY....SKINNY!!!!!

Okay, I feel like we are starting to get into a very familiar conversation like my husband and I so often have when we are trying to figure out where to go for a date. It goes something like this....."Where do you want to go?.....I don't care....Where do you want to go?.....I don't know....you decide....No, you decide.....No really........BLAHBLAHBLAH". Holli...this whole thing was your idea, so I think you should make the final executive decision this time and we will just all meet you there?!?!?!?! :biggrin1: Whatcha think girls?

Robyn, I am sorry for your pain...but isn't laughter is the best medicine...right????

Thanks for the skinny comment, but I don't feel it yet. But say it again... please??? :pound:

I agree with the whole "where do we go" conversation. If you are dying for a drink... Chili's does have margaritas and we could probably split something there. Oh, and technically...this was Angela's idea. I just concurred with her fabulous plan!!! :biggrin1:

Girl.....you and your one track mind:eek: (Olympic sexathons, weird bulges in certain positions, getting turned on with plain speak) No wonder your husband loves you so much!!:o

Wow! What a great idea. I never thought of looking up the nutritional info BEFORE I go to a restaurant. I'm all about their lettuce wraps there anyways.....yum yum....

BTW, Sorry guys.......Don't hate me...:wacko:but I'm still thinking about a drink:cocktail: !?!?!?! :yield::yield::yield::yield:The voices inside are whispering:evil:......Margarita......Margarita!!!!! :drama:

Chili's works for me. It's hard to beat the margarita chicken. :hungry:

Where is Chili's? :)

Holli - I don't know if Diane is her name or not. I'm really bad with names. :kiss