Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC LB support group chicas

I suppose we want somewhere with food too, as I don't really eat before 6:30. I wasn't really thinking about that before. I can do basically anywhere. I know how to get around the area, but I don't really know a lot around there. I'm a BKS/Waldo gal :)

Right around the hospital (that I can think of) there's a Greek place (Mr.Greek or Mr. Gyros, can never remember which), a Fuddrucker's (I don't do red meat but they have a great chicken salad)...what else...can't think off the top of my head but I'll check bacn in later tonight.

Robin - margaritas are probably too band friendly!! :P Ruby Tuesday has a "low carb" margarita, which I learned the hard way is just made by watering down their normal amount of mixer. :)

Oh I've had Mr. Gyros. It's pretty good. I had the chicken gyro plate for lunch last week (A ton of chicken meat - I could only eat 2 strips at a time and they give you 6 - plus Tomato, onion, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce... and pita bread, which i gave away).

To fix the low-carb margarita problem: have it "watered down" with tequila! haha. Actually you probably make it better. It would have to be on the rocks, and you could ask for 1 part lime juice, 2 parts lemon juice, 8 parts Water (haha), and then use splenda/artificial sweetener. You'd have to tip a lot. Or you could bring a little Crystal light lemonade on the go and put a little in, with some lime juice.

I'm gonna PM my cell phone # to everyone just so you have it just in case for Thursday night.

cate

THANK YOU ROBYN!!! I even asked Billie about the port/sex thing quite a while ago and she said that no one has ever mentioned it. I figured I was the only one or maybe me and my cute hubby were just having olympic level sex-a-thons or something. ha! Anywho...I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed it. The other day it totally ruined the moment!!! But how do you walk in to the office and say "my port ruined my orgasm!"???? I think I will have to chalk this one into the "gonna have to live with it" category.:phanvan

I did call Panera but I forgot to mention that they are only open until 8pm. Sorry. There are a lot of options on Metcalf which you guys have mentioned. There is a Chili's and Bob Evans right off Antioch... a couple min. from the hospital. Anything is fine with me. Did we just want to plan on eating dinner?

Swimming...LOVE IT. I just have to tell you that the last time I was in the pool and I was just kicking against the side of the pool for exercise, I noticed something disturbing. The skin on the inside of my thighs looked totally gross in the Water. THANK GOD I WOULD NEVER WEAR A BIKINI!!! I can only imagine what the loose skin there would look like.... YIKES!

:omg:

Ok, speaking of body parts looking like something else underwater - you guys want to see something funny? Or just weird. But pretty funny. You have to promise not to hold it against me on Thursday (figuratively and literally).

DH and I were in the pool just to "get wet" with our dive gear. He takes a picture of my leg underwater, for whatever reason. Now - your guess is as good as mine, but I'll be damned if the picture didn't come out looking like I have a wanker on my knee. My knees are normal knees, no hanging skin or anything, so we have no idea how this picture came out this way.

First the entire leg, for effect, and then a closeup of my knee genetalia.

post-205294-13813133585451_thumb.png

post-205294-1381313358599_thumb.png

Okay....that was just not right!! I am sitting here laughing my butt off, and you just made my herniated tubing (aka Stanley...yes I named it) herniate even more I think. OUCH!!!! That hurts so freakin bad.....but you are cracking me up. Yes I'm sure that no one has ever talked about it before. I am a very open and in your face kind of person, but not even I have the cahunas (sp?) to bring it up to him or Billie. Do you guys think it will still be okay to tell everyone at support group on Thursday that we have started our own thread here. What if Dr Hoehn or Billie come here and read this????

Holli-

Guess what girlfriend......YOU ALREADY ARE SKINNY! Yes I said it...the 's' word that we all have trouble hearing and accepting. Guess you better be looking into another surgery for that low profile one. :clap2: :clap2: SKINNY....SKINNY....SKINNY!!!!!

Okay, I feel like we are starting to get into a very familiar conversation like my husband and I so often have when we are trying to figure out where to go for a date. It goes something like this....."Where do you want to go?.....I don't care....Where do you want to go?.....I don't know....you decide....No, you decide.....No really........BLAHBLAHBLAH". Holli...this whole thing was your idea, so I think you should make the final executive decision this time and we will just all meet you there?!?!?!?! :biggrin1: Whatcha think girls?

BLACKMAIL!!! That's it Angela, I'm printing it off in poster size and bringing the pic to support group on Thursday!!!!:heh: :heh: :heh: Just kidding:p

OH Guys! I forgot to tell you......I'm officially on for "gallbladder removal surgery".....Yippee!!! NOOOOTTTT! I'll tell ya'll about the quotes around the word gallbladder at our little get together after group on Thursday. Billie said Dr. H was very sad to hear about the tubing herniation, but that he was 'as happy as she had seen him in a very long time' when she told him about the gallbladder. Go figure.......I love him so much........he can do no wrong in my eyes.:)

DISCLAIMER.......(Not love in the same way Holli does though of course)....heheheh:biggrin1:

My PB #2 of 3 was at Mr. Greek. You know when you walk out the front door, the little parking lot, and on the far side of the parking lot there's the greenery & fence that separates it from the houses... look closely enough in that greenery and you're sure to find a little scrap of pita bread a la peebee. Ah, the memories...

Call me wanker over "penis knee" any day! :P

I'm up for anywhere, really. Methinks we'll need a place where we can be loud. If we want to go much uhh... - souther than the hospital, then those of us that live north can carpool (I can fit 5 others easily) and I can drop you guys back off at the hospital on the way home.

Me also thinks there could be some dangers is publicizing this thread too much. :paranoid :)