Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GOOD LUCK AND HUGS TO MY DECEMBER SLEEVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Hi there to all my fellow December sleeve brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to send lots of good luck and hugs to all of you for your ops to go smoothly and for your speedy recovery.

I can honestly say that this is the best ever Christmas gift that I have had.!!!

No more of the stuffing my face at Christmas and New Year’s resolutions to loose the weight. No more thinking “ it will be different next Christmas because I’m going to loose the weight “. No more beating myself up when next Christmas arrives and I’ve not only not lost the weight, but put on even more !!!!!!

I wonder what Christmas 2011 will hold for all of us ??????

Once again good luck and hugs to all of my new December sleeve family

Angela xxxx ( UK member )

Sleeve date Tuesday December 7th

I'm right there with you Angela. My date is Dec 7th and it is strangely reassuring that other are going through the same ordeal. We all have the love/hate relationship with the holidays based around food. It's about time to drop the hate.

Good luck to my Dec Sleevers... May this be a great year for all.

HJ

Sleeve date Dec 7th with Dr Vohra.

Hi there to all my fellow December sleeve brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to send lots of good luck and hugs to all of you for your ops to go smoothly and for your speedy recovery.

I can honestly say that this is the best ever Christmas gift that I have had.!!!

No more of the stuffing my face at Christmas and New Year’s resolutions to loose the weight. No more thinking “ it will be different next Christmas because I’m going to loose the weight “. No more beating myself up when next Christmas arrives and I’ve not only not lost the weight, but put on even more !!!!!!

I wonder what Christmas 2011 will hold for all of us ??????

Once again good luck and hugs to all of my new December sleeve family

Angela xxxx ( UK member )

Sleeve date Tuesday December 7th

Ah, thank you so much, Angela!!! I feel the same way! It's funny, I picked the holiday to do this because my entire company shuts down for a week, so it means a ton of work won't be waiting for me when I get back! But, I am soooo happy that I chose this time of year so that every year hereafter I can be grateful that I chose to do this for myself. It's such a milestone time of year because it's so close to the January resolutions, etc, etc, only this year, it REALLY will be different!!! ''

Good luck to all my December sleeve sisters and brothers!

It's going to be so interesting to see where we all are a year from now :-) Keep in touch, and please post after your surgery to let us know how you are doing!!! Best of luck to you, it's just around the corner!

Hey Ange....

Ok, so I might not be a December sleever... but I am a sleeve cousin...lol

GOOD LUCK for the 7th... I will be thinking of you and I am sure there will be no problems!

It really is the start of a new life... xxx

Thank You! My Surgeon looked at me and said: "I can do your surgery on the 8th is that a problem for you because of the upcoming holidays?" Yahhhhhh let me think....this is going to be one of the best christmas of my life even if I am vomiting, and whatever I still think that.:)biggrin.gif

I had my surgery yesterday. I am already at home, pain is minimal but I am taking the liquid pain medicine at at least for next few days. I have no hunger at all and have to remember to drink my 2 ozs every hour for today. I have not had one bit of naseua or gas pains. I do not regret this at and wish all the other December speedy recovers. :rolleyes:

Angela,

Great post and so true! How many times have I thought NEXT Christmas I'll be able to wear my skinny jeans? Good luck to you next week!

Glad you are doing well and have so little pain, Klus! My date is 12/28 and the pain is one of my biggest fears!

Hello! I'm your sleeve sister... having mine on dec 8th! Good luck to us, and I don't think we'll miss out on the holiday treats... we've eaten them for years and already know what they taste like. :)

My sleeve is occuring on the 8th as well, Howdy Sleeve Sisters! I too am nervous, but it's more that I've been preparing up to this point so much on getting approved and getting all of the pre stuff done that now that it's finally here I'm a little spazzed. I am sooooo looking forward to waking up the day after and looking myself over OMG!