Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys I have a surgery date of Nov 9th w/ Dr. Eschete in Lafayette... If all goes well with my second psych and approval.. I can't wait..

I will be November!! In Edmonds WA at Pugetsound surgical center... super nervous.. lookes like christmas dinner will be threw a straw for us!!! :scared0:

Hi everyone,

All I can think about is the surgery, I am getting surgery on Nov 23rd I have already got my plane tickets and I have put my $500.00 down and I am getting the sleeve, I still am thinking I should get the plication I dont know I have worried my self sick,

I just cant figure out what surgery would be best for me and then I am so scared to get the surgery, I have got only a month 1/2 and I have to break some big habits like smoking, and pepsi, they are going to be the biggest most hardest things to break.

Also I have now started thinking what have I done?? I cant beleive I am actually going to Mexico for MAJOR SURGERY!!

I am so worried that my stomach is killing me and I dont know why there is a line under my writing eather.

I hope I am making a good decision I have 5 kids that I love and they need there mom. Im just scared and worried

My First Post on the site, been reading alot last few months. Looks like a great bunch of supportive people on here!

My Surgery Date is November 2nd. My Doctor is Dr. Gandsas in Stratford NJ

Im a little nervous about having it done but so looking forward to a thinner and healthier life. Good Luck to everyone

Joe

My next appt. with my surgeon is on the 4th of Nov. so I am hoping at that point since I'll have all pre-op appointments done she'll give the go ahead and I'll get a date, hopefully also in Nov!!! We are traveling for Christmas the year (first time in MANY years!) and I would like to be a little more "able" by that point! LOL

I will be getting sleeved on November 10th in Denton Texas. My surgeon is Dr. Daryl Stewart.

<3

Danielle

Hi everyone,

All I can think about is the surgery, I am getting surgery on Nov 23rd I have already got my plane tickets and I have put my $500.00 down and I am getting the sleeve, I still am thinking I should get the plication I dont know I have worried my self sick,

I just cant figure out what surgery would be best for me and then I am so scared to get the surgery, I have got only a month 1/2 and I have to break some big habits like smoking, and pepsi, they are going to be the biggest most hardest things to break.

Also I have now started thinking what have I done?? I cant beleive I am actually going to Mexico for MAJOR SURGERY!!

I am so worried that my stomach is killing me and I dont know why there is a line under my writing eather.

I hope I am making a good decision I have 5 kids that I love and they need there mom. Im just scared and worried

I've already bought my tickets too! I've already paid my deposit too! I'm in the same boat as you, lol. But, I don't have that cool line under my sentences. We'll be fine. You've made a great decision. We can be worried together and relieved together when it's over. :)

Danielle

iHi Danielle

Thank you for your reply, I am still worried but I know I got to do this.

When do you go for your surgery??

Who is doing your sleeve?

Maybe we are going at the same time and same place

that would be good.

Well this is going to be a short note cause I am almost late for

work.

I will talk to you soon!

Have a great day!

I'm scheduled for mid-November and I'm NERVOUS!

I hope I'm making the right decision. I've tried every diet out there so I feel it's either this or remain fat forever.

My concern comes from the surgery and not waking up. I have small children and I can't help but think a fat mom is better than no mom at all. Then on the other hand I want to be a thin, active mom and set a good example. Eeeek!

Sorry to ramble....

I am scheduled for November 22nd with Dr. Davidson at the Bariatric Surgery Center in Dallas, Texas at Presbyterian Hospital (unfortunately my insurance doesn't cover the forest park medical center - I know lots of people liked the staff there). My pre-op begins November 10th. I will know more then.

I'm scheduled for 11/22. Can't wait!

WERE ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR SURGERY AND WHO IS YOUR DR?

I AM GOING TO DR RODRIGUEZ

Welcome, Joe. I didn't realize that there were any other surgeons in NJ doing the sleeve besides Dr. Washington. You're less than a month away. Have you started the pre-op diet yet?

My First Post on the site, been reading alot last few months. Looks like a great bunch of supportive people on here!

My Surgery Date is November 2nd. My Doctor is Dr. Gandsas in Stratford NJ

Im a little nervous about having it done but so looking forward to a thinner and healthier life. Good Luck to everyone

Joe

I was first scheduled for November 1st and now it's up in the air between November 1st, 5th or 9th...it all depends on my surgeon's schedule, which I will hopefully find out next week sometime. I'm so excited (and nervous and scared)...

I am scheduled on 11/1 in ny with dr aaron hoffman, i am terrified, i am going from band x2 to the sleeve and i cant sleep im so nervous....anyone else from buffalo with dr H. i hop we will all have great success with our new stomachs...i wonder how we will eat after healing?