Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Warning ADULT content XXX (please don't look if you're easily offended)

Well I can say this- everytime you gag your stomache squeezes in and thats what causes the slippage,you might be able to get by with it for awhile but each time you are taking the chance of slippage. It's really up to you, what do you like more, being smaller or the sex thing!!

what do you like more, being smaller or the sex thing!!

I LIKE BOTH!! :P

Fortunately, I am not a gagger. :faint:

I just read your posted thread??? (new to chat, not sure of proper terminology). Anywhoo, laughed my ass off...in a good way. I love that you had the courage to ask the question. You Rock!!!

A healthy sex life is essential for a healthy relationship and it is important to understand ANY issues that will affect your relationship with your partner.

As a gay man, I am now curious and will read through all of the responses just to see if any issues ever arose because I have no intentions of giving up on keeping my partner and myself happy.

Funny enough, I had a non-sexual question that I was embarrassed to ask because I felt it was a stupid one. May head to Hawaii next fall and wanted to go horseback ridding and then thought..."Is this thing going to slip from 2 hrs. of bouncing?". I don't know why I thought that was a silly question and am going to add it to my list of questions for my doctor. I may even post a thread and see if anyone else had any issues.

Thanks for teaching me there is no such thing as the wrong question and never lack the courage to speak up and ask.

:clap2:

anthony, i cant comment on the oral sex, but i do know for a fact that the horseback riding has not caused me any trouble. i ride 4-5 days a week. i jump and do cross-country. i have no troubles .... have a great time.......

Ask for a horse that will let you Post in a Western Saddle! Seriously, I have no problems with my horses... Only hurts my boobs.

Have a ton of fun Anthony!

Ok i have heard this sooooooo many times in this thread and no man has had the balls to say anything... I love the fact that there are women who like to go down on their man... i swear i was shocked at the number of women u like it considering my community but before i start to digress here is what i want to inform the women in this room... Men like getting head (period) Hell until i knew better my motto was there is no such thing as bad head... Well this is not true there is bad head there is worst head and there is Horrendous head.... the problem lies in the fact that men feel so happy that a woman is doing the act that it can be bad and they will never say anything... most men with not tell you if you are bad at it... in fact if you have to ask the question to get the answer theres a chance it doesnt work for him... another thing to note is that just like women, what works for one man won't work for all men...

This information i am relaying i had to learn the Hard way...(i can still remember the bruises) so my advice to the women who enjoy it and want to be the greatest you man ever had... treat it like a class in college. go to borders pick up an couple of text book.... Study your text to understand the theory. once you have a general understanding of the theory take that knowledge to the lag and run some test and experiments... This way whether its the guy u have now or the a guy in the future u will have enough talent/skill/knowledge to drive any man crazy. when u really get it down you will get questions like how did you get so good at this? and such questions ... and you know your doing it right if the guy looks at you with fascinated eyes wondering how the hell and who the hell taught her that.

Thus is how i learned and perfected cunnilingus thus its possible for you ti master fellatio.

but then thats just one mans experience and opinion....

somebody back me up

I agree...that is how I have mastered fellatio....I'm so sorry for your bad experience...ouch

We need to learn how to, in a very sexy way, look up and ask breathlessly, more of this? And then follow up with "probing" questions after you change up your pressure and alternate your forms of licking, sucking, etc.

What The Watchers sez is totally true: everybody doesn't like it exactly the same as everyone else. ;)

ok sooo im getting banded in the morning ... and i can finally put the first leg behind me.. and i cant wait but here is the thing i have lost about 40 lbs already in post op and it just seems to me that for every 5-10 pounds or so that i loose ... my sex drive jumps that much more:thumbup:... granted im not complaining but i have only lost 40 pounds what happends when i get to 60, 80, 100.:confused2: the thought is disctracting to say the least....

doesn anyone have similar issues or experiences.:smile2:

ok sooo im getting banded in the morning ... and i can finally put the first leg behind me.. and i cant wait but here is the thing i have lost about 40 lbs already in post op and it just seems to me that for every 5-10 pounds or so that i loose ... my sex drive jumps that much more:thumbup:... granted im not complaining but i have only lost 40 pounds what happends when i get to 60, 80, 100.:confused2: the thought is disctracting to say the least....

doesn anyone have similar issues or experiences.:crying:

Hey congradulation on the AM banding. Let us know how it goes! As for the sex drive, I'd never experienced any reduction. Of course, I'm an old married dude, so my situation may not be applicable.

doesn anyone have similar issues or experiences.:D

Well, I'd say you'll be a walking hard-on by the time you get to goal! :biggrin:

We understand that your man's "baby gravy" can be foul tasting :unsure:but when you think about it, so are the majority of all healthy foods. If it tastes great it can't be good for you right?:380_pizza: We would like to encourage you to consider the health benefits. Low Cholesterol, Low sodium, No Saturated Fat, low Carbs, High Protein and fortified with Copper and Zinc!

It quite possibly is nature's superfood!:rolleyes:

"Man Chowder" it does the body good!

A Public Service Announcement brought to you by Public Educational News Information Service (PENIS):D:255_ox::70_poop:

bbd7529543f1a5429bae7026230e18be1385910679.png