Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Warning ADULT content XXX (please don't look if you're easily offended)

If he doesn't come around then what do I do? Suppress all of this love? LOL???

I want to do crazy things. Things that you can't or shouldn't talk about. Anyone have any advice on how to "break in" a man?

Carefully. Maybe try a little of what's on your mind and see how he reacts?

What kind of things would that be.. How bout elaborate on that Telly.. Inquiring minds want to know. I will be your test dummy :kiss

Honestly...

Bring on the change slowly. A little at a time. Too much all at once can be overwhelming (Don't I know it, Right?).

Maybe a little more sexy clothing one night, not a whole ensemble, maybe just a bit. Then slowly add more.

Over time, he may get it.

The again, there's also the talking approach. Talk about it and discover his fantasies, and then elabortate on those. once he has gotten used to that idea, then start bringing in new fantasies (of your own) that may be unexpected.

Too much at once, even of a good thing, can be frightening. Let him in to your new world gently.

OK?

Why is it after writing that I feel the need for a shower?

Wow Paul! May I call you Dr. Phil? That's excellent advice. I'll try that. Thank you!:)

Screw that. tie him to thebed and go for it. LOL

ok just kidding. i agree with paul. but i still think there is an appropraite time for just knocking him down and going for it. LOL he'll get used to it.

That may be one of his fantasies! But, if she doesn't want to scare him off, she needs to find them first.

Remember, most guys like to feel like they are in charge, even when they aren't... which is always:heh:

If he feels like they are fulfilling his fastasies, then the roleplaying will be more enjoyable, and he will begin to like the idea of it. Otherwise, he may feel like the roleplaying is so that she can fantasize about being with someone else, and could make him feel inadequate, thus the desire not to roleplay. he has to feel like it is all about him and what he wants, but to do that she needs to find out what it is that he fantasizes about and play off of that first.

:)

Getting back to the subject at hand:faint:.

For those women (or men of the gay persuasion) who complain about the taste, may I suggest fruit flavored (lite) yogurt, while performing the act. It removes both the taste and consistency of the ejaculation (so I've been told), and it makes the experience more pleasurable to both partners. The cold and heat alternations bring on a unique sensation.

dairy actually thickens the consistency. fruit really helps the taste, pineapple being the proven to be the end all/be all of ejaculate enhancers. high fruit and veggie diet will make the ejaculate thinner, and Protein rich diets will make it thicker. certain spices will really add a foul flavor, as will strong flavored veggies like onions and garlic.

JP I agree totally. Talk talk talk. communication will help to work all of this out. Rob and i talk constantly. It is the one thing that we established early in our relationship, because thepart of married life that happens in the bedroom has a HUGE impact on the rest of the relationship.

Tired Old Man,

I think the subject is SEX and SEX is being talked about. We are on the subject of sex, oral sex, swallowing, etc. (eww on the 3rd one in the sequence....good god!) So don't be rude.

BTW, what is the purpose in swallowing?? Just the idea that someone ingested it?

That's........

Furthermore, what's crazy is ... if someone actually went to the fridge to get yogurt just to "down" the semen. That's too much work to swallow something filled with billions of lil organisms...lol...swimming to a place they'll never know b/c they went down the wrong hole.. ROFLMAO!!!!

OMG Telly you are painting a funny picture LOL I asked Rob what the purpose of swallowing was, and he said for him that it is just the notion of someone swallowing his semen makes him feel like they just cannot get enough of him and that really turns him on.

BTW, what is the purpose in swallowing?? Just the idea that someone ingested it?

That's........

Furthermore, what's crazy is ... if someone actually went to the fridge to get yogurt just to "down" the semen. That's too much work to swallow something filled with billions of lil organisms...lol...swimming to a place they'll never know b/c they went down the wrong hole.. ROFLMAO!!!!

I think you missed the point. The sensuousness of the cold yogurt followed by the warmth of the mouth adds much to the pleasure of the lucky man. The flavor of the yogurt aids the giver in her Quest to provide pleasure and might add pleasure to her experience. The yogurt can be taken from the fridge on the way to the room being used for the sport. It beats whipped cream or "Cool Whip" IMHO for both partners.

One of the few real "Win - Win" situations!!

So you are saying that the woman should eat the yogurt before blowing her man? or she should eat it while blowing him? Or he should dip it in there and let her go to town. I have heard of lick-em-aid but that is a bit crazy!!

EWWWWWWWwwwwwwww Funny's husband and ..

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Dirty_Old_man