Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I didn't get into Beta <evil eyes at blizzard> but I'm looking forward to Cat. I really really hope to have my sleeve by then, I've got 1/2 my money saved up. I know once I do have the sleeve I won't be playing nearly as much as I just can't sit for that long fearing a bloodclot forming and I don't think I'll *want* to play as much. I sure can't wait to post my new pictures on the guild website in my size medium Horde shirt I have ordered though :D

Cant wait for cataclysm either! We already pre-ordered our copies from Game Stop. I was at Disneyland last spring and some teenagers were walking around with Horde Shirts. I wanted to give them 5 but I thought ....look at me the old woman gamer hehe

Cant wait for cataclysm either! We already pre-ordered our copies from Game Stop. I was at Disneyland last spring and some teenagers were walking around with Horde Shirts. I wanted to give them 5 but I thought ....look at me the old woman gamer hehe

There was a young girl at pride fest last year with an Alliance shirt on. I told her nice try but she got the wrong faction. She just smiled, probably thought I was a weirdo :001_rolleyes:

I played FFXI for approx 5 years. It sucked so much of my time, and although I loved everything about it, I made myself quit about a year ago.

Now I'm just playing offline on the XBOX 360, I absolutely adore Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption and Fable II.

Can't wait for American McGee's Alice 2, Fable III, and Portal 2 next year!!!

I'm a gamer (not a sleever yet though)! :thumbup: I'm not much for MMOs (at least until FFXIV comes out) but I'm a huge RPG gamer and have a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, DSi XL, and a PSP. I love the FF games, Tales of series, Xenosaga, Suikoden, Shin Megami Tensei (especially Persona), and Harvest Moon games. I'm also a big fan of Fable II and both Mass Effect games.

I'm a gamer (not a sleever yet though)! :) I'm not much for MMOs (at least until FFXIV comes out) but I'm a huge RPG gamer and have a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, DSi XL, and a PSP. I love the FF games, Tales of series, Xenosaga, Suikoden, Shin Megami Tensei (especially Persona), and Harvest Moon games. I'm also a big fan of Fable II and both Mass Effect games.

We seem to have lots in common Hito! I bet you like Battle Royale too right? :001_wub:

Perhaps you can help me find some more games I might like. I have completed both Mass Effect games, and Fable II, but I can't find anything else that grips me enough to play right through. A friend of mine suggested Knights of the Old Republic but I haven't tried it yet. Any suggestions on XBOX 360? Thanks!

We seem to have lots in common Hito! I bet you like Battle Royale too right? :001_wub:

Perhaps you can help me find some more games I might like. I have completed both Mass Effect games, and Fable II, but I can't find anything else that grips me enough to play right through. A friend of mine suggested Knights of the Old Republic but I haven't tried it yet. Any suggestions on XBOX 360? Thanks!

I've actually never played Battle Royale. I'll have to look into it though! I don't play too many live action RPGs and you've already mentioned Red Dead Redemption and Knights of the Old Republic. I'd also recommend Dragon Age if you haven't tried it yet (it's another BioWare game). If you like more old school RPGs, Tales of Vesperia (which still has a RT battle system) is fantastic.

I've actually never played Battle Royale. I'll have to look into it though! I don't play too many live action RPGs and you've already mentioned Red Dead Redemption and Knights of the Old Republic. I'd also recommend Dragon Age if you haven't tried it yet (it's another BioWare game). If you like more old school RPGs, Tales of Vesperia (which still has a RT battle system) is fantastic.

Awesome thanks! I have played Dragon Age, but got fed up with the Magic Circle section with the mouse holes and never went back to it! I will certainly try Tales of Vesperia.

Battle Royale is a movie and book, I don't think they've made it into a game. I just figured that with a JP influence to your name, avatar etc you might have seen it. It's awesome! :001_wub:

Awesome thanks! I have played Dragon Age, but got fed up with the Magic Circle section with the mouse holes and never went back to it! I will certainly try Tales of Vesperia.

Battle Royale is a movie and book, I don't think they've made it into a game. I just figured that with a JP influence to your name, avatar etc you might have seen it. It's awesome! :confused1:

OH! LOL I feel silly now. I've heard of the movie but just assumed you were talking about a game. XD I've added it to my Netflix queue. :svengo:

I personally found Dragon Age to be a lot more fun when I could play it on the computer and use a ton of cheat codes. That way I could focus more on the actual storyline and less on frustrations. But that's just me.

Let me know what you think once you've seen BR. It's definitely one of my faves!

I don't think I have the heart to start Dragon Age over again on the PC, I completed most sections I think, as I happen to have left the Circle mission until last.

I have Borderlands at home which I haven't started yet. Will be able to crack it out in a couple of days when I move back there (staying at my Mum's for a few days post op at the moment)

Hey, did all you fellow Wowheads know that Cataclysm is being released December 7?!?! :D Can't wait! Though I haven't been playing much lately...we switched factions (to Alliance) and realms (to Dragonblight). The hubby & I have been doing refer-a-friend leveling too, so hopefully I'll have another 80 soon. :P