Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seattle, Washington anyone?

I believe it is a requirement. I found out I had mild apnea and they were pretty insistent that I get a CPAP and wouldn't sign off on the surgery until I was able to use it through the night.

Anyone near Arlington, Stanwood or Marysville Washington?

Is anyone near the Arlington/Marysville area?

Hello Hello-

I am currently looking into the Sleeve, I have had my Lapband for 6 years with little success. I would hope to stay local but it may be too expensive. Has anyone bought insurance to cover sleeve?

I am in the Seattle area. Seems most of these post are old. I am going to Mexico to have my sleeve done by Dr Garcia nov 5th.

Howdy, Seattle sleevers :)

I'm about 2+ years out now, and loving the sleeve. Feel free to drop me a line if you need any tips/advice or have any questions. My doctor was local, but I'm sure we have a lot of things to talk about if you have questions.

Tri-Cities' date=' Washington area, anyone? I had surgery on July 14. Since then, I've gone from a size 20 to size 14, and I'm almost down to a 12 now.[/quote']

I live around the Tri-cities (Pasco) area wondering if you know of any support groups? I was self pay, Mexico and 4mo post op.

Howdy' date=' Seattle sleevers :)

I'm about 2+ years out now, and loving the sleeve. Feel free to drop me a line if you need any tips/advice or have any questions. My doctor was local, but I'm sure we have a lot of things to talk about if you have questions.[/quote']

Do you know of any local support groups?

Also, who checks your levels to know if you have any deficiencies? Does the surgeon do that, or your regular doc?

Also' date=' who checks your levels to know if you have any deficiencies? Does the surgeon do that, or your regular doc?[/quote']

For me, I get blood drawn a week before my follow up with my surgeon so we can go over blood work at the apt. Check with your surgeon and see what his process is.

Is anyone near the Arlington/Marysville area?

I live in Bothell. Not too far from Marysville. Where are you in this process?

I'm in Puyallup. I am about 2 1/2 weeks post op. Where are you at in the process?

I had my surgery yesterday. Feelin pretty good. Just had 1.5 ounces of apple juice and got full. But it was so good after not being able to drink for so long!

I live in Everett. I was sleeved Oct 15 by Dr. Billing. I have been having difficulty getting enough Protein and fluids. I seem to only be able to sip still. Anyone have any suggestions??