Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise help here, please!

lol omg you must have been so scared, thank god you're ok. I would have been pissed!! to think- We bust your ass excersising so we can actually live LONGER and then you almost die as a result of excersising-ironic...lol

Yeah since that day i didn't really bother with the lunges. but i read that last post i made and it felt like forever ago. since then i started doing the 3 mile workout and i got that down alot faster than it took me to get the 1st 2miles.

And i think i kinda hit a bit of a plateau so i started doing Tao-bo- I actually done it before but this one was called tae-bo "bootcamp". I thought it was just a name and i didn't think much of it. But apparently the name did mean something.

I'm telling you that was the hardest physical thing i have ever done IN MY LIFE!!!

The 1st time i tried it i did about 5-8mins of it- canceling it out to being impossible.

I tried it about 2more times and each time i was able to go further along in the video. Today was my 4th time doing it. And i got about 1/2 way throught the dvd.

And i'm still pretty stoked about being able to do something and getting better at something that i thought was impossible to do a week ago.

Not to sound cheesy but... Challenging my body is Awesome!

I cannot believe how similar everyones experiences actually are. It amazes me everyday when I read posts that I think I must have written when I was asleep and don't remember. I find this site and its group of regulars are one of my best resources for keeping going. I love my hospital (Cleveland Clinic) and they gave me so much documentation and booklets along the way, but nothing compares to actually speaking with (okay, typing with) people who are going through the same thing and same issues. I will definitely be attending the group meetings they have every month for us, and will tell them all about this wonderful site.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!!!

JAYCHUT,, I love the Cardio Coach MP3s.. that is a great idea, takes your mind off the boring part and puts you in a different world,, It does make it much more enjoyable.. many thanks..

JAYCHUT,, I love the Cardio Coach MP3s.. that is a great idea, takes your mind off the boring part and puts you in a different world,, It does make it much more enjoyable.. many thanks..

Cardio Coach ROCKS!!!

Can't wait until I am cleared again for my elliptical - dang knee surgery.

O M G !!!!!

i feel so proud of myself i had to announce it to this whole thread. About 2 hours ago, Jan2, 2010; I Mamie/mnb started my daily tae-bo "bootcamp" dvd and.... actually FINISHED THE WHOLE THING!!!! YEAH!

It took about a week(and a few days here/there) of failing miserably- to finish.

But today i can say tae-bo bootcamp isn't just for billyblanks, his fem-bot step daughter, and the other humanoids behind them.

But me, A simple human girl can do it too!

I paused the dvd about a million times for Water and i took a million breaks. But everytime i caught my breath and drank my Water i pressed play and continued. And g*d damnit it felt good to finially recipricate the ass kicking that dvd has been giveing me for this past week.

Moments like this remindes me why i stick to working out.