Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

To Revisioners: Updates on Progress Please...

Hello Alexa77, Good luck on the 20th... I hope to see you at the hospital. I am getting band to sleeve done on the 21st..... Oh by the way YES I did finally tell my husband. He was not so cool with it at 1st but is all good with it now. I will leave on Wed late afternoon and stay 1 night in San Diego then off to Mexicali. Just wanted to you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm 33 days out from surgery. I've lost 24#. I have no tenderness in any of my incisions. Swelling in my stomach is gone. I am just working my way into solid foods and last night 2 oz broiled fish was enough. I'm watching my carb intake and keeping it between 30-40grams a day. I'm supplementing Protein with protein powders, shakes etc to keep that between 70-80 grams a day. Cottage cheese is used in a multitude of ways. Same with Greek yogurt.

I'm 14 weeks out from lapband to sleeve conversion and down 68lbs!!! I couldn't be happier!! No complications, except that they couldn't get the port out because the lapband sucks. :scared0: (Sorry to lapbanders, but the lapband ruined my life.)

I'm 7.5 post op from band to sleeve, and at goal. Maintaining fairly well, haven't gained any, have lost a couple of pounds this week and not sure why/how.

I feel fabulous, and life is really great. I had my labs pulled on 15 January, and my bloodwork is perfect. My "good" cholesterol went up which is an area I struggled with pre-op.

It's been amazing journey for me, and I'm elated that I was able to get that band out of my body.

Josephine,

Does that mean that the port is still in there? That really sucks! I'm going on Wednesday to check if my slip fixed itself! I am so wanting a sleeve, and need to demand a revision.

You are doing fabulous, Keep it up!

Patti

I am almost 9 months post op. I can eat anything I want without problems

I am 2 lbs below my goal weight. Life could not be better with the sleeve.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches