Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

vote away for a melbourne get together!!

when is the best time for a meet up?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. when is the best time for a meet up?

• weeknights
    • during the day
    • weekends
    • anytime

Hey Jenny

yeah same place as last time:)

Cant wait to see you

Come on girls......i need you all to post up that your definetly coming as i dont want people driving a far distance for not many to turn up:confused:

Please post:)

I'm planning on it - but you're right, I dont want to make the trip if nobody's coming. Doug wanted to play golf and I said I had something on, so I'd hate to make him miss out for nothing.

hi all ... well fee and jachut it's already wednesday night how long are we going to give everyone can't really leave it till sat nite b4 we decide my girl want's to go 2 a couple of open day's at uni no prob as her dad will come and take her but if i no 4 sure it's not on i would prefer 2 go with her

I am planning on joining you if it is ok. I am being banded mid august so will be needing all the support I can get.

hope you all have fun on sunday ,wish i was going to be there, please let me know when there is a next one!! thanks!!!!

hi all ... well fee and jachut it's already wednesday night how long are we going to give everyone can't really leave it till sat nite b4 we decide my girl want's to go 2 a couple of open day's at uni no prob as her dad will come and take her but if i no 4 sure it's not on i would prefer 2 go with her

Hey Jenny,

Well it only looks like a cpl of us again:cry

Im still wanting to go.......only if you and Jachut are going to turn up

You both let me know

Tarajane....keep an eye on this thread and see what happens because again hardly anyone is going to come....but you are more than welcome to come

Why dont we reschedule it then? I dont want to pike and I'd be happy to travel just to meet up with only the two of you, but I would like to go to Fraser's footy on Sunday as I'm meant to do canteen duty and feel a bit bad about making Doug do it when he has to also keep an eye on Ewan and Eliza at the same time.

If Jenny's daughter also has something on that she'd like to go to I'd as soon make it for another Sunday.

I've tried very hard to get people from my other site to come along as I have about five bandsters living in my immediate vicinity, one of whom I've know for years. But I dont know the others and I think they think I'm an axe murderer or something.

Hmph, I was looking forward to it. And where the heck is Jess? Does she have a life or something now?

ok.....so i guess its off again

Havent heard from Jess....i dunno whats going on there

You can try next time Jachut to oragnise one...i give up.....LOL

Its never going to suit everyone and there isnt really many of us on here that really want to go anyway

Take care

fee

yeah ok:faint:

I cant wait to see how you and Jenny are looking since last time i saw you both:)

I cant wait to long

oh girl's that's the trouble with us all living so far apart that if no-one shows up we have travelled so long ok we will postpone this one BUT we will not give up, and fee i havn't altered much since i saw you maybe 2 k's so i get a bit of extra time to behave myself and then you might see change DON'T lose heart ladies we WILL meet up