Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

vote away for a melbourne get together!!

when is the best time for a meet up?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. when is the best time for a meet up?

• weeknights
    • during the day
    • weekends
    • anytime

Sunday 16th's fine for me. I'm happy to come over to Willie, its actually easier to stay on the freeway than get into the city anyhow! Believe it or not it only takes about 30 mintues from Berwick to Williamstown on a Sunday.

Anyone heard from Parvathi?

ah good:)

so willy it is:)

make it about 11???

i havent heard from Parvathi, i sent her a pm awhile ago in regards to this meet , and she hasnt been online yet to even read it.

I do hope shes ok:)

Hi guys, I'm a new lapbander (sounds like a country!) I'd be interested in attending the get-together if that is alright.

I'm still in the liquid stage, and a bit scared to death to going back to solid food, since I've been a compulsive eater all my life. :help: I'd love to hear how others have coped with this.

My details:

Banded 10 days ago, bandages came off today.

Surgeon is Mr Crosthwaite, The Avenue.

Starting weight: 142 kg

Current weight: 137 kg

Goal: 80 kg

Still to go: too many!!!

Regards,

Don

Hi Don, I love your nickname, lol! I was banded by Mr Crosthwaite too back in December. Come along, everyone's in the same boat of not knowing everyone else, I think only a few of us have actually met before, once.

isDon isGood! Tee hee.

hi don good to have you on board look forward to meeting you take things nice and slow and you should be just fine, i'm going to see my son in w a on friday for a week and he hasn't got a comp so unless i get to a internet cafe i won't catch up on the chat for a week girl's hope all you's with littlie's are enjoying school hol's luv to you all jenny

cool im good for the 16th in willy, bout 11am is that right? where do we all meet?

hey girls:)

we will meet at the rotunda at 11am..its on the esplanande......looking forward to seeing you all there:)

Um, either straight up Springvale Rd and get on at the Ferntree Gully road entry, or you could whizz up that Westall Rd bit (only the vaguest idea of that new way through) and get to the end of Blackburn Rd. You could either get on at the blackburn Rd entry or go up Dandenong road from there, either's probably as quick, but if you're on the freeway its so easy, just go through the Domain tunnel and you come out onto the Westgate freeway.

You'll need an etag or a daypass to use the freeway though.

hey jachut how would i get on the freeway from aspendale any idea's

Hey jenny

are u coming a different way from last time?

Cant wait to see you all....and meet the new people:)

:faint: Hi guys, hope you have all been well, i havednt been on for a while, but i do hope all is well with everyone and everyone is happy, i have another appointment today with my doc so hopefully i get another fill!! anyways im also here to say that i wont be able to make it to the get together as one of my closest friends is having a christening/birthday for her soon to be 1 year old!! its going to be good but i wish i was coming to the get together!! ive been waiting so long and now i was so close yet too far away!!.I do hope everyone has a good time and hopefully there will be another one because i really want to meet everyone!!:think

This sux but what can i do!!!Take care everyone and hopefully see another meeting posted soon!!:clap2:

Ok this is next weekend girls:)

DoNT forget to come

so far whos coming are

Fee

Jachut

Jenny

Isdon

Colleen??

Anyone else if i have forgotten you im sorry, but please post up:)

hi all fee is the rotunda where we met last time? thank's for direction's jachut last time i went nepean highway to kingsway and on westgate bridge i think that might still be best way for me otherwise i may still be driving around at 3 lol