Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

Well, I kinda felt really gasy today....couldn't eat or drink. just had some Water and a few pieces of pineapple..Exercise..ummm?

Walked 1.5 miles

100 crunches

30 dumbell curl

30 shoulder press

25 push ups

20 squats

20 lunges

Until tomorrow...Great job ladies...let's continue to inspire each other! I'm sooooo glad to be here!:nervous :clap2::eek:

EXCERCISE TODAY:

30 MIN ELIPTICAL TRAINER

RUN/WALK 5 MILES

15 MIN HILL RUN/TRAINING FOR 5k on the 30th WISH ME WELL. NEED 2 STAY MOTIVATED.:tired

30 TRICEP dips

50 CHEST PRESS

150 CRUNCHES

MY BEST TO ALL,HAVE A FUN FILLED DAY AND BE BLESSES!

Thanks for the welcome!

Todays exercise:

25 Min. treadmil 3mph 5% incline

5 Min. treadmil 4 mph 0% incline

Does it count that my 4 month old wieghs 18 lbs already and im constantly lifting, carrying, holding her? LOL my arms have never been this strong.

LOL Karik. I suppose if you lift her and lower her 10 reps, 3 sets (total 30) then yes :(

Welcome Karik and welcome again Myiv4life. I'm expecting to see some great things from you guys.

Okay, I'm going to try posting here. You guys are all inspiring me! I jogged 3 miles yesterday.

plan on walking 4 miles today

crunches 75, ( i have to start somewhere!)

Thanks Telly for the motivation you provide!

Okay, I'm going to try posting here. You guys are all inspiring me! I jogged 3 miles yesterday.

plan on walking 4 miles today

crunches 75, ( i have to start somewhere!)

Thanks Telly for the motivation you provide!

Oneflew,

Jogging 3 miles is motivation to me, even music to my ears. 4 miles of walking (briskly) is even better. Pretty soon you'll be reporting 10 mile walks without sweating or even being tired.

In the beginning of my biking regimine, I felt like I was going to die just biking 6.5 miles. Sometimes, I would just conk out on the sofa, dripping in sweat and scared I was going to suffer a heart attack. Now recently I did another 35 mile bike ride, pulled into my driveway and checked myself. There was not a single drip of sweat on my face, neck or chest. Not good. I should have peddled harder till I broke a sweat.

Info for those who may not know:

Walking 4 miles briskly, arms swaying - is the same as running a mile very hard. Running a short distance is great calorie and cardio worker, but walking briskly for longer periods of time provide more benefit to your overall physical fitness. It will condition your body, along provide you with all of the cardio challenge and calorie burning you get from a quick run/jog as well as increase your endurance.

Also too, it's a good thing to constantly challenge yourself. It's not highly effective to walk at a pace of 3.0 mph on your treadmill every day for 15 weeks. Do your body right and see maximum results by just simply, increasing your incline and pace by 1.0 each week or every few weeks.

Stop wasting your time!

Lastly.. if you are at the gym and you look over and see a girl walking on a treadmill next to you, avidly reading a magazine.... she's not doing herself a favor. In fact, she's wasting her time. You should be huffing, puffing, sweating and flustered if your butt is on a treadmill. That's how you know you are in the cardio and fat burning zone. That's how you know you aren't wasting valuable time.

Thanks Telly!!!!!

My jogs are on the track, or around my house, up and down hills. uggghhh. Recently though when my son, who is playing pop warner and practices from 6-8pm (still been 100 degrees here), then that's when I go, otherwise I'm just sitting on my butt in my chair, armchair quarterbacking his performance. (he's pretty patient with me, but he'd rather I do laps too!) Thanks again for the feedback/support. You're the best!

sam

Plans for today - COMPLETED ALL

Cardio

6.5 mile walk/jog/run combo this am

Floor exercises

Leg Lifts - 50 each leg

Push ups - 50

Scissor legs - 30

ABS Zoning tonight

Twisting Crunches - side obliques - 50

Abdominal Crunches - 400 - done at 3am, still counts as yesterday

Isolation - legs - 20

Plans today

3 mile jog/run home treadmill this am - @ a pace of 4.5 - 6.0 (variable) incline 3%

Gym - Lower body day

5 minutes Treadmill, cardio warmup

Leg Curls - 15 reps, 3 sets - 40lbs

Leg Press - 15 reps, 3 sets - 40lbs

Abduction - 15 reps, 3 sets - 60lbs

Adduction - 15 reps, 3sets - 40lbs

Calves - 15 reps, 3 sets each - 60lbs

Squats - 15 reps, 3 sets each - 50lbs

Lounges - 15 reps, 3 sets each

Abdominal machine - 15 reps, 3 sets each - 100lbs

Telly, I can't wait unti I can keep up with you!!

So far today:

15 min. 3 mph 5% incline

10 min. 3.3 mph 5% incline

5 min. 4 mph 0% incline

This was an increase for me to do the 3.3 :o and I only did that because Telly said if you're not huffing and puffing you are wasting your time.. Hmpf! I don't have time to waste. Thanks for the heads up Telly.