Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help! I have pic attached of what i am throwing up. Can someone help me out

I've had that before' date=' you are probably too tight. I got an unfill and hasnt happened since! It's acid from stomach or something. I know that burning feeling and waking up coughing up this brown stuff too. Just need a little tweek and youll be good :)[/quote']

Thank you for responding. And all I needed was some Fluid removed! I'm feeling great now!!

Glad you're feeling better! And P.S.- the ignore option is a wonderful thing. B)

:) true!! And thanks again!

Grow up and call the fricking doctor... we don't need to see this kind of pictures. You are an adult.... think about that you are asking! Sheesh.

Sorry to be harsh, but I just got home from vacation and this is what is on the forum now?

People come on here looking for support and guidance.. she is an adult but how many not know it isn't normal .. relax and grow up .. no need to be rude.. and like it says in the title you never should have looked..

Spolied.. Glas to hear everything worked out for you!! Keep the bad energy away! =)

Well went to the my doctor earlier today and the results are in..... The band was to tight. No liquid was going through when I took the x-ray so they took some Fluid out and I'm feeling great!!

I just want to thank everyone for commenting. I was just anxious and wanted to see if anyone else has gone threw what I was going through. It looks like I was spitting up acid from my stomach since the food was getting stuck up top. I was just a little scared and was looking for support while I waited the crazy 12 hours to get in to my doctor. I'm happy that I posted this because I know that I am not the only one who had gone through this and I won't be the last. I don't feel like we should be afraid to ask questions because I'm sure someone out there on this forum has the same question or has gone through the same thing.

I'm just relieved that all it resorted to was taking out some fluid! Thank God!!

well glad to read it is okay...although it wasnt pretty, i appreciate you sharing the pic

I'm very happy for you! We are all in the same battle. Congratulations and hope everything is smooth from here on out! :)

Grow up and call the fricking doctor... we don't need to see this kind of pictures. You are an adult.... think about that you are asking! Sheesh.

Sorry to be harsh' date=' but I just got home from vacation and this is what is on the forum now?[/quote']

Imagine how I feel. I'm eating. Lol

I'm glad you posted the pic. It's a learning lesson for me as a new postop band patient.

Glad you are feeling better! I hope the positive comments outweigh all the negative ones. Best wishes!

Yay! Glad you just needed loosened!

Hope everything is ok,

Glad you're feeling better! And P.S.- the ignore option is a wonderful thing. B)

I just had got banded and my hernia repaired on 5/20 and I wake up feeling a little burning on My left side of my throat , almost like a little heart burn. is this normal. It's Friday and my doctor isn't open until Monday.

Born in the ice age? Crotchety? Chez was just being honest. Any half intelligent adult would know to call their doctor.

Your comments were totally out of line. At least Chez didn't stoop to rude juvenile slander.

Half intelligent adult, who's being offensive now?

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONGGGGGGGGG! lol :)