Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you drive?

I too LOVE my Intrepid!!! Before this one I had a 2001, and DH thought we should trade....we ended up "selling" it to our DD!!!! I have the R/T package on this one and am loving it!!!

Kat

I drive a Silver Toyota 4 Runner (2004) bought it brand new off the show room floor for $100 dollars over manufacturer's price. (Quite the haggler). Made them throw in some rubber floor mats that cost $150.00 :eekB:

Hubby drives 2001 Range Rover - Money Green and a 1998 Black Honda Civic (more gas mileage).

We are not rich. I repeat, we are not rich. We just have great credit and some money put away but not rich.

mellysride05.jpg

Kat... Mine is just an ES but it has everything except for a sunroof (bummer) but I love it and it drives amazing and I have had zero problems with it. My mothers best friend has a red R/T that is awesome too. She likes it but wants a cadillac. haha. I really enjoy my car and love that it's still perfect and I don't have car payments.

94298404.jpg

Here Is May Baby, It's a 2005 Lexus Es 330, Its a plum color, it has cream leather inside, it rides like a dream and has Nav so I just tell it where to take me, the stero/CD layer is incrediable too , Moon roof for those hot summer nights.

Wow... I feel poor next to all these nice cars! We have a Jeep Cherokee and Subaru Outback. Our next car will probably be a minivan since we are planning on adopting a couple of kids before the year is out.

I actually just bought a new car on Friday and I love it!!! I bought a Scion xB Limited Edition and it is so cute!!! I will have to take a picture of it and get it on this thread! You can also go to www.scion.com and click on the limited series and see it. It is the prettiest green and it drives great! :clap2:

photo_7.jpg

Toyota Highlander is what I found to fit me comfortably. I thought I was going to have to get a minivan. Hopefully one day I will fit into a minicooper, they are so cute.:)

I just got a new car here in Portugal in June its a 2005 Opel Corsa (opel is a division of GM) It's not a big car because here in Portugal as u know the streets are small and space is limited, but it gets me where I need to go and its a pretty color. I hated the idea of a hatchback, but here in portugal thats what most people drive because gas is so expensive and space is so limited. I got use to the idea after I started driving and had to find parking spaces! I got to pick it out bran new with all the options and they had it made especially for me. I got an MP3 player and all the goodies inside. Only draw back is its stick. Here in portugal no one drives any thing but a stick. Automatics are for people with disabilities. However on the plus side that makes me a chick that can drive stick!

post-206012-13813133467494_thumb.jpg post-205630-13813133468118_thumb.gif

post-205630-13813133467725_thumb.gif post-205630-13813133467913_thumb.gif

We are hoping to get hubby a new car next year.

post-206234-13813133249433_thumb.jpg

post-206234-13813133249552_thumb.jpg

post-206234-13813133249673_thumb.jpg

post-206234-13813133249789_thumb.jpg

Teresita,

Have you ever sat in a Mini Cooper? I bet you would fit just fine. I have had my Baby Mini almost 2 years now. A friend of a friend weighs way more then you do and is tall. I lowered my seat down and back all the way and told him to get in and close the door. He looked at me funny, then got in and closed the door. He said he never would have believed how much room there is inside. It is a small car that feels big on the inside!

I keep my backseats down all the time and bought special mats to go over carpeted backs to give me a large cargo area. I have been able to get almost anything back there.

Here is a picture of my dad & brother checking out the cargo area.

post-206234-13813133468324_thumb.jpg

post-206886-13813133249896_thumb.jpg

Jack.. My hubby ones one of those REAL bad. We went to the Detroit International Car show this year and Chevy had a Kodiak I think it was.. this thing was a MONSTER and he was drooling. I had to pull him away from it. hehehe.

We are a family of 4 with a dog and lots of home projects...so of course we have a minivan! LOL We have a dark green 2001 Ford Windstar. Its great in size and makes things easy for us, but honestly I hate driving a minivan. I am thinking of getting a fully loaded large Taurus. They never wear out, and they get pretty good gas mileage. And the trunk space is HUGE.

DH is looking for a 1980's BMW to restore and fix up. If he does get one and the project goes ok then he is going to get me a Jeep Grand Wagoneer. I LOVE them. They are the ultimate beach SUV with the wood panelling. That would be my baby if I could get it.

Maryb what size engine does your mini have?

Amy I like mini vans, I had one and I was able to put the neighbor hood kids in it along with my child's bike and go. It was great. My other car I just sold was a Ford Taurus. I loved that car.

I drive a black '02 Chevy Tahoe, fully loaded (my dream truck)

and hubby drives a '04 Dodge truck, 4WD, Diesel... all that junk. Most expensive thing we have! I think that dumb truck in the long run will cost us more than our house! :)