Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

~Approved~Approved~Approved

Finally, I get to post some good news. :dance: The battle is over and I won!! :clap2: I have rec'vd verbal confirmation of my approval!!! I am shaking, crying, and overwhelmed!!:faint:It feels like the dream I had the other night.:notagree This is REALLY going to happen for me. I just got the word 20 min ago and had to make some calls, then couldn't wait to get on here to tell all of you!! :love:

Thank you again for all the support!! I am convinced the knowledge I learned here played a big role in getting approval. I felt armed and ready for anything they threw my way. :( I was even ready to type up a letter of appeal.

Praise the Lord for He is good and always knows what's best for us!! I will never forget the words of Photonut ~ God's timing is perfect!! :amen: Thank U again for that....it has been a comfort through all of this.

O.K. I'll shut up now!! Thanks for listening and sharing in my joy!! :D

ALRIGHT SOON TO BE BANDSISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it would happen. I am so happy for you!!

When things settle down give us some more details. M:bananapartyhat: :( :Banane52: :Banane41: :Banane30: :Banane19: :Banane09: :bananajump: :Banane39: :hititbanana: :Banane49: :Banane38: :Banane16: :Banane26: :Banane47: :Banane36: :Banane57: :Banane14: :Banane02: :Banane24: :Banane13: :Banane23: :Banane12: :Banane01: :xena_banana: :Banane54: :Banane43: :Banane32: :Banane21: :Banane10: :Banane31: :Banane20: :Banane08: :bananalama: :D :Banane51: :Banane40: :Banane29: :Banane18: :Banane07: :Banane28: :Banane17: :Banane06: :Banane59: :Banane48: :Banane37: :banane58: :Banane15: :Banane04: :fruitsex: :Banane46: :Banane34: :Banane45: :Banane35: :Banane44: :Banane33: :Banane11: :D :Banane53: :Banane42: :woot:

Could you pinch me to make sure this is real? :( I don't have many details at this point. Just know that I'm approved and they are going to fax the approval letter to my surgeon. My new crusade will be to push for a May date. I have my pre-op class next Fri. I still need to get the stress test for my heart since I had an arrhythmia show up. At this point, any date makes me happy!! :biggrin1:

Thanks for all the bananas.....love it!! I can't get this smile off my face. :dance:

WOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going for my preop May 3rd and am hoping for a May 19th date. That will give me a whole weekend with the hubby here to help. M:clap2:

Just a word .... I got verbal approval and a fax was to be sent to the doctor immediately. It was another 3 weeks and my constant calling to the doctor's office for an update. It won't change that its approved, it might just mean you have to wait just a little longer. Just don't want you to think it will happen immediately. It might, but it didn't in my case. Just knowing that it was approved was great, but it was made real yesterday when I scheduled the surgery date.

I am jealous, happy, envious, tickled pink and anything else I can be for you!!! :clap2: :clap2:

PJ

Oh my god!! I was at a friend's house and was showing her around LBT when I came across this post! I nearly came out of the chair and let out a very loud YESSSS!!! My friend thought I was nuts!! LOL! I've been gone all day but I've been dying to get home so I could post a great big HIGH FIVE to you!! Grats girl! I'm thrilled about your news!!! *hugs*

Thank U all!! It's nice to know someone shares and understands the enthusiasm. My mom is reserved b/c she is beginning to realize this is real. We are both putting it in the Lord's hands.

I called the supervisor of PreD dept and she faxed my letter of approval as we were talking. They usually mail, but she made an exception. YEAH!! They want me to keep in touch and want to hear about my progress. Wow....I think they really care. It's been a long road, but the trip is worth every minute. Now on to the destination!!

I told the surgery coordinator, I am available ANY day in May. My husband has put his boss on alert and I'm ready to go at any time after I get my tests done.

PINCH PINCH PINCH.

It's for REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

M

GO 3loves!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!!!! I hope to get my band in May too!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

okay, I must admit that I am also a little jealous about the insurance company footing the bill....

BUT I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:dance::dance::(:Banane41::((what's this banana all about?)

:biggrin1: I am so glad for you 3loves and congrads to all. I will also be banded June 20th right after a business trip. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I got my date today....I will be banded on May 26th at noon. :clap2: I wanted it sooner, but I can't get in for the pre-op testing until May 18th b/c they are booked solid. After some thought, this is just perfect b/c it falls on the Memorial Day holiday and my husband will be home with me for 3 fulls days b4 returning to work.

I'm off to join the May Crew thread!!!

This is real....it's really going to happen!!!