Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This belching is really starting to upset me sip drink eat BURP WTH where did it come from

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Better learn to like it, it aint going away too soon.

Why ??? Not

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

why is belching *burping* a bad thing?

for some its a soft stop signal..i rarely burp myself

for whatever reason i do baby hiccups..

i adore you rhonda but lets change our attitude to happy/life is great..nearly every post is you being upset... not good for you sweetie.

Right on Carolinagirl....Negativity is a symptom of hating oneself. Haven't we all done enough of that in our lives?? :)

I sure have.

Bring back the belches, I wanna sound like a trucker and look like a hottie :)

Right on Carolinagirl....Negativity is a symptom of hating oneself. Haven't we all done enough of that in our lives?? :)

I sure have.

Bring back the belches, I wanna sound like a trucker and look like a hottie :)

i think i could love you :wub:

I sure have.

Bring back the belches' date=' I wanna sound like a trucker and look like a hottie :)[/quote']

That made me laugh so hard!!! Love it!!!

i adore you rhonda but lets change our attitude to happy/life is great..nearly every post is you being upset... not good for you sweetie.

Ok. Cg this was a very agitating experience heck if something i never did before or going thru ima voice how i feel about it good bad upset mad hurt confused EXCITED what ever the case might be this has been going on for a few days n i do what im supposed to do and whatever happens does yes i fret yes i whine yes i get upset and i voice my feelings ok my attitude is different here now that i had this big ol lifestyle change. Mentally. and yes i do trust me i been working on that for two years now and with this band its added extra mixed emotions. I come on here for advice or maybe some answers i know you guys arent doctors but u guys been thru it. So i state my title to how. Im feeling. I guess il sit back n pop a xanax a keep my concerns and emotions to myself and hope for the best Thanks alot cg :-(

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

I sure have.

Bring back the belches' date=' I wanna sound like a trucker and look like a hottie :)[/quote']

No i dont think that i have a negativity issue here i have a wtf is going on with me moment when something new and freaking different pops up when u doing all the right things okay for the record even as a child when i got in trouble n got punished or even now being the highest of 278 pounds never had a hate myself issue. Hell i got this band for several reasons to teach myself for my health yes im enthused to loose the weight but im even more to not have the health issues i had. So if i felt like burping wasnt a problem trust me i wouldnt say nothing n be the fat girl operating a train belching all night long GUESS WHAT im being bish right now i wake up to you guys negativity n ish instead of a freaking feed back. Of POSTIVITY for once. how about this il keep my concerns n my freaky mood titles to myself n address my peers @ dohc when something really goes wrong. (Traindriverwithanonchalantattitudethisam)

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Ok. Cg this was a very agitating experience heck if something i never did before or going thru ima voice how i feel about it good bad upset mad hurt confused EXCITED what ever the case might be this has been going on for a few days n i do what im supposed to do and whatever happens does yes i fret yes i whine yes i get upset and i voice my feelings ok my attitude is different here now that i had this big ol lifestyle change. Mentally. and yes i do trust me i been working on that for two years now and with this band its added extra mixed emotions. I come on here for advice or maybe some answers i know you guys arent doctors but u guys been thru it. So i state my title to how. Im feeling. I guess il sit back n pop a xanax a keep my concerns and emotions to myself and hope for the best Thanks alot cg :-(

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

now now, i am highly concerned for you

otherwise i would not comment. that being said,

i know you are very recent banded with that first fill

and getting yourself worked up is not helping you.

all i am trying to say. patience is needed at this time.

my apologies if i offended.

i wont post on your posts again.

sorry.

now now' date=' i am highly concerned for you

otherwise i would not comment. that being said,

i know you are very recent banded with that first fill

and getting yourself worked up is not helping you.

all i am trying to say. patience is needed at this time.

my apologies if i offended.

i wont post on your posts again.

sorry.[/quote']

Second fill at 6.5cc u are right i get worked up over the little bitty issues cg maybe il work on that NO il work on that nothing is wrong with a concern at all yes eight weeks. Out if you hear my convos yes i do go off into the ocean with i didnt get offended im not looking for a rhonda yay lady rub on your back.thing im looking for experience advice a rule out im not stopping no one not even you the vetbandercg to not comment i want u to comment but my petpeeve is when someone poat on my stat and really dont know what the ports itis. If u feel like you want to not comment no band lost here. Like i said il just sit back n go thru the motions and read

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Second fill at 6.5cc u are right i get worked up over the little bitty issues cg maybe il work on that NO il work on that nothing is wrong with a concern at all yes eight weeks. Out if you hear my convos yes i do go off into the ocean with i didnt get offended im not looking for a rhonda yay lady rub on your back.thing im looking for experience advice a rule out im not stopping no one not even you the vetbandercg to not comment i want u to comment but my petpeeve is when someone poat on my stat and really dont know what the ports itis. If u feel like you want to not comment no band lost here. Like i said il just sit back n go thru the motions and read

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Maybe thats why i got bumped up n my ccs so high. So soon and trustme my hubby ears hurt on oh im not loosing oh my port hurt oh what am i doing wrong oh i got to put a extra day into excercising oh my scale why this why that somethings wrong what causes that lmao im just a worrysum woman. Cg this year has been a freaking hurricane for me in the midst i still thought about me in the process and guess what i managed to get the band. Even thou negative things were said suggested to wait dont do it no ur gonna die etcetc lol. I still thought about me what rhonda wants the change i wanted. The new me better heathier rhonda. But when u have a foriegn object placed and your body is doing all this freaky stuff and you like dag i follow every rule ok ok i miss Breakfast i admit but u do things the way it should you have mixed emotions am i doing something wrong whats going on my dr laughed at me and told me dont email him unless i need a fill or if my legs falls off or the port expells out my bottom hey its me. No threats no offense i just want to kno from a vet what is it what todo about it should i be concerned myself im eight weeks. I dont think ima a bad bander at all just me :-)

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

:-))))

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

:-))))

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Ms Rhonda, it is absolutely normal to have all the thoughts and concerns you are having. I know I surely did. Gradually you will get used to what the new normal is and life will smooth out. We are here is you need to vent. CarolinaGirl just wants to you be happy, not sad. That's a good thing. She cares. She would never mean to offend you any way. She is a happy person and wants all of us to be happy.

Realistically, it is not possible to be always happy, but it is good to look for the positive. As for burps, annoying in public yes, and embarrassing, but if it helps be me thinner and healthier, I say let em rip. My momma always told me better out than in! LOL. Hope things continue to settle down for you. You are doing very well so far!.