Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck and breast left on Tuesday 12/18

just posted my bfore and after tummy pics on my blog and in my gallery... if i can figure how to mask off the personal parts of the girls I will do those as well....

I was on my computer till it decided to log me out if the lapband forums. Managed to see your pics, you look amazing. So good to hear you're not in much pain.

I was on my computer till it decided to log me out if the lapband forums. Managed to see your pics, you look amazing. So good to hear you're not in much pain.

Thanks. I am surprised actually. I Mean it's uncomfortable but have only taken the pain meds at night to be sure I sleep....may even forgo them tonight.

I am just now seeing this post!! OMG! So happy for you Floriday's!! You have worked crazy hard and you definitely deserve it! Wow.. you must be so in love right now! haha I know I would be! I probably wouldn't be able to stop lookin at myself. hehe..

You look absolutely beautiful!!

Just back from the doctor visit for my post op.... Told me all that extra skin weighed just under a pound.... Can you believe it...? 4 " of skin just doesn't weigh that much I guess. He did say there wasn't much fat behind it so he didn't need to do any Lipo.< /p>

The skin from the breast lift weighed about the same which I though was funny.... He said he was glad I decided to do the implants as there wasn't much left after he removed all the sag skin. I would have been a small A. I didn't go huge...they only put in 250ccs which should turn out to be a full B cup when all the swelling goes down. The dr kept admiring his work...and mine as several times he looked at my before pic and just marveled at the difference. He seemed happy with my recovery and anticipates the swelling should diminish in a week or so....

That's great, so happy for you!

Just back from the doctor visit for my post op.... Told me all that extra skin weighed just under a pound.... Can you believe it...? 4 " of skin just doesn't weigh that much I guess. He did say there wasn't much fat behind it so he didn't need to do any Lipo.

The skin from the breast lift weighed about the same which I though was funny.... He said he was glad I decided to do the implants as there wasn't much left after he removed all the sag skin. I would have been a small A. I didn't go huge...they only put in 250ccs which should turn out to be a full B cup when all the swelling goes down. The dr kept admiring his work...and mine as several times he looked at my before pic and just marveled at the difference. He seemed happy with my recovery and anticipates the swelling should diminish in a week or so....

I was wondering about the breast lift. One thing I notices with wls that didn't happen with my other attempts to lose weight is that by breasts this time around are gone! My hubby and boys think that " fake" breasts are disgusting. Maybe because the only ones they've ever seen are huge! ( from friends that have had them. )

I get so excited reading about your story. I can't wait until I have earned mine!

I was wondering about the breast lift. One thing I notices with wls that didn't happen with my other attempts to lose weight is that by breasts this time around are gone! My hubby and boys think that " fake" breasts are disgusting. Maybe because the only ones they've ever seen are huge! ( from friends that have had them. )

I get so excited reading about your story. I can't wait until I have earned mine!

I feel the same way as your hubby.. I only saw boob jobs that looked like boob jobs...until I started really researching.... And I picked a dr who knows his stuff. My husband thought we should go to a strip club and find out what drs the girls used. I negated that idea and started with friends, online reviews and then asked my surgeon in a moment of realization he just may know who is the best in the biz and not a boobs r us guy.... And turns out he did. If you look at the pic in my gallery . I know it's all covered up but I think they look pretty natural. Well none that I have ever had but some do I suppose. ;).

Darn double post

I feel the same way as your hubby.. I only saw boob jobs that looked like boob jobs...until I started really researching.... And I picked a dr who knows his stuff. My husband thought we should go to a strip club and find out what drs the girls used. I negated that idea and started with friends' date=' online reviews and then asked my surgeon in a moment of realization he just may know who is the best in the biz and not a boobs r us guy.... And turns out he did. If you look at the pic in my gallery . I know it's all covered up but I think they look pretty natural. Well none that I have ever had but some do I suppose. ;).[/quote']

I bet he did want to go a strip club! Lol! Glad u didn't fall for that one!

Just posted the latest pic... swelling is going down but bruising is still pretty apparent....

Well here is a new wrinkle.... Been doing great.... Then about 7 p sunday nite I noticed some blood on my shirt. Went to bathroom and it was gushing out of my belly button... Put a wad of paper towels on it to try to stop bleeding and every time I removed the pressure....bleeding started again.

Called the dr at 9p...told me to put on a panty girdle or some kind of compression garment and put a sanitary pad over my belly button and lie down to see if it stopped the bleeding.....it Did.

Sent daughter to store for supplies and used The panty Girdle as a binder basically.... Was able to sleep but this morning I woke up, removed the girdle and pad.... And blood is gushing out....

So I am heading to the dr first thing..... Ugh.... I was doing so well.....lol

Scary! Keep us posted!

Maybe it's the Fluid trying to come out, I hope your ok. Don't be picking up anything heavy! I know my baby girl always wants me to pick her up , I do for only a second. Too heavy ....

I hope everything turns out great.

Have a wonderful New Year with your new and improved body.

Arlene

You guys are so nice.....thanks for all the positive thoughts.

The dr said pretty much what you did FAMOUS.... The Fluid needed to go somewhere...and thankfully it didn't find the incisions. The belly button was the weakest point and it decided to come out there. Not to be to graphic but the blood was very very dark. He said that was old blood and matter left over from the healing and the body didn't need it so pushed it out. This morning the dr pushed on my belly button and extracted almost 1/2 c of liquid.... The swelling went down immediately and the bleeding stopped for the most part. He packed the button with gauze, taped it up and had me put the panty girdle back on to keep the dressing in place and act as pressure to prevent more bleeding.

While I was there he took off the sterietape that was covering all the incisions. Very impressive work I must say. I will have to take a pic once the button is healed up...you will be amazed! The breasts already are showing very little scarring. I dont have a point of reference but This guy is really good!

So the ordeal is over. I need to keep the belly button covered and wear the panty girdle until Friday at which time if there is any blood he wants to see me again. And oh...today and any future post op visits are complimentary. Very cool!!

Thanks for all your well wishes..