Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck and breast left on Tuesday 12/18

I am excited for you and happy to know that everything went ok, keep us posted

Slept most of today .... I haven't taken any painkillers yet today just uncomfortable no real pain..

Took off bandages per dr instructions before shower. Obvious swelling but looks good from what I can tell. The apron of skin is gone... My belly button looks like a belly button again and my breasts don't look like that of an 80 year old woman anymore. So far so good.

you are doing super! I told my son about your surgeries and he asked if I had the apron and 80 year old boobs. I said yes, they are starting but I am not near goal yet so they will get bigger/longer. You must must have lost a few pounds from the excess skin, too.

Very proud of you and thank you for sharing your story.

you are doing super! I told my son about your surgeries and he asked if I had the apron and 80 year old boobs. I said yes, they are starting but I am not near goal yet so they will get bigger/longer. You must must have lost a few pounds from the excess skin, too.

Very proud of you and thank you for sharing your story.

I go for my post op on Friday so will ask how much the skin weighed but I did get on the scale this morning and am up 4 lbs.... I am going to assume that's from the swelling and all the fluids they pumped in me during the 5 hr surgery. I was a little dizzy this morning but I think it was most because of the scale....lol

By the way, you look fantastic! I have 25 lbs more to go but I'm definitely getting those done too! Did insurance cover any of it? Approx how much was it? Also, I know it's a lot to ask, but could you message me before lap band, now, and after the plastic surgeries? You can obviously cover up the naked parts ;). I just need to know if its for me.

No insurance said my skin removal wasn't medically necessary. I tried to debate it but my plastic surgeon said their response was pretty common. I haven't taken any after pics yet but I will be happy to send when I do.

From what I can tell looking past the swelling...it's worth every penny.

I was SO glad to see you posting here!! I've been thinking about you, praying you were doing well. I'm so thrilled that you are!!!

Heal fast and hopefully you continue to feel good!

Thanks Mis... I really didn't expect to feel this good so soon. Granted I am not running a marathons or anything but it's just uncomfortable not really painful if that makes sense.

No insurance said my skin removal wasn't medically necessary. I tried to debate it but my plastic surgeon said their response was pretty common. I haven't taken any after pics yet but I will be happy to send when I do.

From what I can tell looking past the swelling...it's worth every penny.

I am so glad your doing well. I know you will be so pleased with your results. A little envious, and too chicken to do it yet. Keep us posted.

I am so glad your doing well. I know you will be so pleased with your results. A little envious, and too chicken to do it yet. Keep us posted.

i am not sure where i got the courage except I just decided I couldn't live looking at the remnants of all that weight.... I want no reminders.

Granted the arms and thighs are sill wrinkled but it's really not unbearable...not like the tummy and girls were.

So happy to see you are home and feeling good. Have been thinking about you. Glad things went well and happy for your results. Hopefully it will be me one day. Stay strong and well.

I had inner thighs done and lower body lift....It sounds like you are doing great! i also was never in any pain...it was mostly discomfort....besides i was pretty numb for weeks...lol I can't wait to see your results. I love, love mine!!

I had inner thighs done and lower body lift....It sounds like you are doing great! i also was never in any pain...it was mostly discomfort....besides i was pretty numb for weeks...lol I can't wait to see your results. I love, love mine!!

This morning I am just staring at my breasts... They look better than they ever did even as a younger girl.... Lol. And my tummy looks amazing. I just know I am going to be thrilled when the swelling subsides...

I am so impressed with your courage and optimism! You've worked so hard and deserve to feel as fabulous as you look! You're in inspiration and i hope you're still out here on LBT when I'm ready to do the same :-)

Floridays, thank you for sharing this with us, especially since I'd like to be brave enough to do so myself once I'm at goal. Im so glad you are doing good.

just posted my bfore and after tummy pics on my blog and in my gallery... if i can figure how to mask off the personal parts of the girls I will do those as well....