Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've reach my goal ... Went from 255 5'3 to 145 .. Now my Tummy Tuck and breast lift would cost 20k and I only have enough for one ... Which one? Anyone ? What would you do ? Why?

Tummy Tuck hands down. You can always stuff your boobs in a good bra and call it a day

Tummy Tuck. It will make all your clothes fit better. And I agree with Cheryl, just stuff the boobs in a sturdy bra! Congratulations on reaching your goal!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ... I'm so ready ... Even thou my family says I don't need it they don't see what I see ... I really don't want to show my husband what I'm talking about when it comes to my stomach ..... Just lose skin ... I can do a thousand sit up and nothing will help it ..

Tummy for sure let hubby save money for your boob job...lol.....line dancer

How much weight comes off with a Tummy Tuck ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH ... I'm so ready ... Even thou my family says I don't need it they don't see what I see ... I really don't want to show my husband what I'm talking about when it comes to my stomach ..... Just lose skin ... I can do a thousand sit up and nothing will help it ..

There is no point loosing all that weight and still not being happy with your body. Ignore what your family says and go get it done :) It's very common for both after loosing so much weight.

I personally would get the breast lift, because I have desperately wanted non-fat boobs and I am looking forward to this the most at the end of my journey lol.

But I would say for everyone else to get the Tummy Tuck :) What's the point in being skinny if you can't show off your new flat tummy?

Greatly said .., I'm planning to get my boobs in July and my Tummy Tuck is just a month away !!! Excited and scared !!!

I am having a tt and breast lift w no implants on 12/18.... I share your excitement!

Tummy Tuck hands down. You can always stuff your boobs in a good bra and call it a day

totally agree, boobs are the last thing on my list to be done, body lift and legs and arms all done now, boobs next year :) grats on reaching goal and planning your new body !