Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In Need Of A "unconventional" Mentor? ???

Mr. Loco? More like El Diablo! Anyways enough about my demented, warped self, Ok you past the psychology test Dest,

You said tortillas was a staple in family diet, still can be for you, just not soft. One trick I'll teach you all now, substitution! , instead of soft tortillas, switch to crunchy, use as you would for nachos, crunchy bread products won't absorb moisture as much as moist. .so if you want bread, use a cracker, toast, a pita anything with hard texture. That was a freebee to those of you whom are rubbernecking. Those of you who dared to have me help you, please fasten your safety belts, put trays in upright position, and assume the crash position, you got a unlicensed basket case flying you! !! Lol enjoy the inflight movie, Willie wonka & chocolate factory. ...followed by Stephen king's Thinner. ...and thanks for flying former fat kid airlines

Ok jlyn window or isle seat. Qelcome aboard ffk air

Lol, banjo you have proven you are capable of dealing with my methods, well done grasshopper, for your next test, tell me all the states capitols, and the state birds,flowers, mottos... and for exyra credit, how many who signed the declaration of independence, were Not Freemasons?

Lol, banjo you have proven you are capable of dealing with my methods, well done grasshopper, for your next test, tell me all the states capitols, and the state birds,flowers, mottos... and for extra credit, how many who signed the declaration of independence, were Not Freemasons?

Lol, banjo you have proven you are capable of dealing with my methods, well done grasshopper, for your next test, tell me all the states capitols, and the state birds,flowers, mottos... and for extra credit, how many who signed the declaration of independence, were Not Freemasons?

I may need to watch National Treasure again to answer the last one.

I am borrowing NH's motto, tweeking it and it is my motto....

Live free(of fat) or Die(to young)!

Just had a Protein shake for Breakfast, now I am off to rake these #%@!# leaves!

Ok, think we need to have name tags or somethin, cuz i got dain bramage, and cant keep up with who's who. .. so time to use private message. Also, please tell me about yourselves, ages,locations, married, single, kids,no kids, what your area of needs are. .. so i get to understand your situations and best way i can help y'all out. .. peace out girl scouts

Ha ha,49 more Jo, national treasure. ..I've adopted and adjusted NY motto, jave nice day somewhere else!

Ha ha,49 more Jo, national treasure. ..I've adopted and adjusted NY motto, have nice day somewhere else!

Just a thought Steve, but don't you think it would be easier to mentor on this thread versus PM? I'm sure all of us have similar questions or could learn something new from each other. Like I said, just a thought, but very grateful for your offer to help. You lead the way......:)

You may be right, ok option is open either way. ..

Mr. Loco? More like El Diablo! Anyways enough about my demented, warped self, Ok you past the psychology test Dest,

You said tortillas was a staple in family diet, still can be for you, just not soft. One trick I'll teach you all now, substitution! , instead of soft tortillas, switch to crunchy, use as you would for nachos, crunchy bread products won't absorb moisture as much as moist. .so if you want bread, use a cracker, toast, a pita anything with hard texture. That was a freebee to those of you whom are rubbernecking. Those of you who dared to have me help you, please fasten your safety belts, put trays in upright position, and assume the crash position, you got a unlicensed basket case flying you! !! Lol enjoy the inflight movie, Willie wonka & chocolate factory. ...followed by Stephen king's Thinner. ...and thanks for flying former fat kid airlines

hey steveo.........where you been?

Hey Carolina,

I've been here but hiding in shadows,just been busy October is a hectic month for me work wise. How are you doing?

Yes, Post on this thread. Many people start eating healthy like a switch was turned on in their brain when they had the surgery.

Just didn't happen to me that way. I'm losing, but am still having trouble with exercise.

Love your attitude!

Terry

Name: Amy

Problem areas: Veggies, Fruits, motivation to Exercise, anything you can teach me is helpful

my husband and I both banded on 10/24 and while I'm ok on liquids adn mushies.. he is ready for steak and potatoes... LOL Not really but he is ready to eat. We would love to know what you did and how. maybe you need to start a blog!! Seriously, I think it would be great for him to hear how you did it.