Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please Excuse My Dumb Question...

Don't worry AJ...I just wanted to join your click! ;) Us West Coast B's can't function with out a click!

Ok, you are offically a B*****. Welcome!

Ok' date=' you are offically a B*****. Welcome![/quote']

Oh My Gosh! It's like, WOW! I feel so like, SPECIAL!

Who should I thank?!?!? ;)

Did you like my Valley Girl voice???

Oh My Gosh! It's like, WOW! I feel so like, SPECIAL!

Who should I thank?!?!? ;)

Did you like my Valley Girl voice???

Gag me with a spoon!

Sure wait until I go to bed and then come out and play!!!!

I thought DR was already a Banded B, she knew the code. (I think I may have told her?)

Welcome to our Banded group of mayhem!

Some in the group aren't so great in the mayhem part, cough cough aj & DSD.

CG is soooo good, that's why she gets princess ratings. She's also an instigator and then says "I'm innocent ". HA So watch out for her!

Of course Dear Sweet Dee, her name says it all!

I AM THE CHARMING ONE! No trouble here!

DR, I can see you as the spoiled little valley girl b****. Do me proud GF!

You are so right, Dee257. I can't get all those secret codes either. But, did have a PB experience lastnight, too! I had some asparagus and evidently either ate some too fast or I had a piece that didn't get well chewed. But, it came up. Then, went out about 1 1/2 later, and took a drink with me. I was in a HOA meeting, and had to leave 3 times, as the drink decided to come up! Yuck, trying to stay on liquids today. Better luck next time. Karen

Gag me with a spoon!

we got us a new b***

VGB is desert roses new handle

yall get it?

you know my nails do look sooooooooo pretty......

Don't worry AJ...I just wanted to join your click! ;) Us West Coast B's can't function with out a click!

JOINED and welcome from the PPP

that is ME

how you doing :)

Oh sure, kiss up to the princess & I though you were my friend. I see how you are.

why wouldnt she kiss up to the pretty pink princess......jealousy is sooooo unattractive.

bff

best

freeking

friend.......stupad

I know, right!?!? ;)

i shall protect you VGB from the likes of mad and aj and deedee

they are (odd) and can be mean...but they are scared of me bc i am so pretty.

just saying

I feel so special! ;)'

PS...I live an hour and a half from the San Fernando Valley here in Cali...that's close enough! ;) either way...I'll be a VGB.

I lived my first 23 years of life on the beach in Ventura Country. I even have a scar from a surf board...on my head! :)

But now, I'm in the Desert here in So Cal....hubby's job. I do love it here. Great people and easy living.

I feel so special! ;)'

PS...I live an hour and a half from the San Fernando Valley here in Cali...that's close enough! ;) either way...I'll be a VGB.

I lived my first 23 years of life on the beach in Ventura Country. I even have a scar from a surf board...on my head! :)

But now, I'm in the Desert here in So Cal....hubby's job. I do love it here. Great people and easy living.

lets see, we got me (innocent of all charges) PPP

cp is (charming------cough cough)

aj is so called yellow rose-----def thorns..

deedee------woman is TUFF

but i am the one to trust :)

I feel so special! ;)'

But now' date=' I'm in the Desert here in So Cal....hubby's job. I do love it here. Great people and easy living.[/quote']

I grew up in OC (Dana Point), moved to Texas in 2005. So I'm not a real country girl but don't tell PPP....

I grew up in OC (Dana Point), moved to Texas in 2005. So I'm not a real country girl but don't tell PPP....

knew all along you were scum...........

lets see' date=' we got me (innocent of all charges) PPP

cp is (charming------cough cough)

aj is so called yellow rose-----def thorns..

deedee------woman is TUFF

but i am the one to trust :)[/quote']

That last line almost made me shoot Water out of my nose!

Do not drink and read CG's bs!!!