Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

62# Down And Enjoying The New Me:)

Sorry I haven't updated lately. My son finally came back from Afganistan and between that, his wedding and my classes I have been swamped, but all is good.

I have lost 62# and I feel so much better than I have in a very long time. Believe it or not the hardest thing for me was this past weekend, I had a yard sale and finally sold all my old fat clothes, in between clothes and stuff I just held onto because of my years of fluctuating weight. I was always afraid to get rid of it, because I may have to get back into it one day and didn't realize it was just preventing me from getting serious about my weight loss.

But all the old is gone now and I have had a blast shopping for new clothes this past week. I even bought me a pair of skinny jeans:) Still trying to get used to wearing clothes that don't hide my shape, but it's getting so much easier now to embrace the new me. I still have around 30-35 # to lose but right now I am just enjoying the new me :P OH, and I even wore a dress at my sons wedding for the first time in 7 years since my own wedding. That felt awesome:) I'll update pics later when I get the chance.

congratulations to you. As I read your post I was able to relate to everything. I have also kept my large clothes and now have finally gotten rid of them (I gave them to a coworker) and have been very happy to be able to get into smaller sizes.

Congratulations on your son's wedding!!!! So much good news for you to share.

So happy for you and congrats to your son....I bet he was proud of him mom !!!

I to have given away my fat clothes.....it feels so good to do that...

why didnt we do this sooner.....congrats hun !

I can't wait to be able to ride my closet of all the fat clothes. I have a ton of clothes that I have collected over the years and just kept, I am now glad I saved some of the smaller sizes because now they are coming in handy. But once I am otta those fat clothes I will never go back!!

congrats, I wonder if it ever gets easier to throw those big clothes away.. I still have some of mine...they are just sitting there.. I am down 86 pounds.

ok what happen to my ticker? how do I fix it?

ok sorry I figured it out..nice to see it on here right.