Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

and your insurance covered plication which is still experimental?

no, my surgeon did it pro bono (as it is kinda new)

my insurance is tricare

no, my surgeon did it pro bono (as it is kinda new)

my insurance is tricare

wow your lucky

Also, even if i would have paid, my surgeon advised against it because he has heard of cases where the insurance see's the surgery report and see's the plication and will not cover the lap band because the plication is new/not FDA approved.

I'm so jealous of you/your weight loss thus far!!

wow your lucky

Also, even if i would have paid, my surgeon advised against it because he has heard of cases where the insurance see's the surgery report and see's the plication and will not cover the lap band because the plication is new/not FDA approved.

I'm so jealous of you/your weight loss thus far!!

no mam, dont be jealous. you will do as good or BETTER. i just know it.

You have lost 53 since june?

You have lost 53 since june?

yes mam :)

i work hard every day

i am very strict.

i want this so i am doing it.

just like you will :)

That is awesome...but I am getting just the lap band do you think I will lose as quickly?

That is awesome...but I am getting just the lap band do you think I will lose as quickly?

all people are different. its based on your weight now (as i am sure i am way bigger than you) and besides just know that if your clothes are shrinking, that is better than what the scale says. so yes, i think you will be successful if you want to be. the band will help you eat less (once fills are started) but you can help by eating better quality foods (smaller amounts) and getting on with it. :)

Hi everyone' date='

I'm scheduled to have lap band this Friday, the 17th. I'm getting excited, and a little anxious too. I'm considering adding the plication to my surgery. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Also, I only have to do 1 day liquid diet before my surgery date, but am curious what everyone suggests. I'm confused as to the difference between a Protein shake (which I doubt is considered a clear liquid I can have before surgery) and Protein drinks. What's the difference?

Appreciate some feedback.

Thank you!

Fran[/quote']

I wonder why you only had one day of liquid diet?

I'm about to start my pre op yayyyy!!!! But I have to buy my Protein Shakes has anybody had any of these: Isopure, Protein Shots, Labrada lean body, IDS Sports New-Whey, Worldwide Sport Pure Protein, Myoplex, BSN Syntha, Natures Best Zero Carb Isopure, Myoplex Lite, whey isolate Protein. Give me ur input

I'm on a 3 week liquid only pre op diet with Optifast and it's awesome! So easy 5 drinks a day ( 1 every 3 hrs) and lots of Water. Headache first two days but other than that it's easy and working! I'm 8 days in and down 13lbs. Maybe you can find something similar? I think it prepares you too for after surgery liquids only.

I think I saw that on my paper also. Can you tell me where you purchased your from? WOW 8 days in and down 13lbs that is GREAT!!!! when are where are you having your surgery?

My favorite thing that I did in my pre-op stage was two cups of ice, Water to fill the ice and a package of crystal light or 4C (which has 0 calories) in the blender! It was like a slush and took a while to eat/drink! Omg! I'm thinking about making one now...

Lady I got them thru my surgeons office they require 2-3 week liquid diet preop. They cost $100 a week but its all you will for the week all meals son in that sense the $ is reasonable.