Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R U a NASCAR Fan...Let's Talk!

Thanks Kim. I am with you on JJ. I sure hope he doesn't win the championship. Not sure how I can stand to listen to his voice during the off season. Can't believe Tony took 2 in a row. Well, I guess I can. The last part of the season is usually his best.

Jr has been doing a great job too. He is my choice for the championship. I can only imagine what would be going through his head if he won. And, poor Kasey. I feel so bad for him. Luck has not been on his side.

Didn't know about the Harvick thing. Thanks for filling us in. If I know Kevin, he is not done with this. There will be more action to come. Will be watching closely.

I heard and read about the Harvick thing too. I read somewhere that Delana Harvick twisted her ankle when the Rigg's crew "War Wagon" or pit cart rolled over her. Also, I read late yesterday that it may have broken the ankle of the NASCAR official who was involved. I think he may have tried to stop the War Wagon from rolling over Delana. Evidentally there is a hill in the area they were going down during the incident. Evernham will fire the crewman, I bet. Supposedly there were several NASCAR officials that witnessed the entire thing. Evernham seems to be having Karma biting him in the butt. Maybe he shouldn't haved dumped his wife for a girl half his age (Erin Crocker). You know what they say, Karma is a B*tch! For example at Texas: Kasey Kayne, top three car, blows an engine with just a few laps to go: Riggs top three or five finish with a few to go: and Elliot Sadler struggled all day with oil leaks and engine issues, and Erin Crocker blew her engine in the truck that she drives. Ray needs to watch "My name is Earl". I mean, and what is Erin Crocker thinking, that would be like me dating someone my dad's age.. yuck!

Ya know the incident with Harvick really ticked me off. Not only did he take out Scott Riggs but my man Carl got taken out too... The race was great! The weather held out until about an hour after the race then a big ole storm came. It was a blast as usual!

We are faithful "every Sunday afternoon" Nascar fans! Love it. We are from Canada and plan to take a trip one year to either Taladaga or Daytona.

Kat.

Hey Katgirl! Welcome to the Nascar thread! Do they show all the NASCAR races in Canada? That's awesome! I thought NASCAR was mostly just a US thing!

Well, Jimmy Johnson won the Chase to the Nextel Cup, GAG!!! At least we wont have to hear all next year about how he is the "greatest driver never to have won the Cup". I swear to goodness the coverage here lately about him has been sickening.. I think Wally Dallenback is secretly in love with JJ... I didn't even know who was leading the first 10 laps of the race at Homestead cause they were too busy blathering on about him... JEEZE! On a less nasty note, at least Dale Jr. made the Chase and finished in the tope 5! I think next year is gonna be his!

Paladin... MR. 3loves.....where are you guys??

WAY TO GO JIMMIE!!! WOOHOO!! Sorry, but I had too!! I am pleased partly because he's hot and an awesome driver, and partly because this also makes my man Jeff a winner too! It's all good!!

It was a pretty good season, I can't believe it's over. Does anybody watch the banquet?

Hey Missy! Congrats to your man, I guess! I usually try to watch some of it, but it is on December 1st this year, and that's when my company's Christmas party is. Maybe I'll get home it time to catch some of it. I don't think it starts until 9:00 PM or so... Later!

Are you guys ready for some racin? Smoke won the first duel today with Jeff winning the second. Sad to say that Jeff's car failed post race inspection. He is starting right in front of Waltrip.

I'm getting the NASCAR fever really bad. It makes my heart beat fast and my hands get sweaty. I LOVE RACING!!

Hey, does anyone know if that blonde is an official girlfriend of Tony's. From the pics I've seen, they seem cozy together. Would like to get the scoop.

My money is going on Smoke for the Daytona 500. I think this is his year. He wants it so bad he can taste it. Anyone putting their money elsewhere? Just to be clear, I'm not a bookie or a professional gambler. I'm a simple girl from the country and I'm using this as a figure of speech.

post-212039-1381313493911_thumb.jpg

post-215152-13813134644658_thumb.jpg

I am new to this thread but not to racing. I agree ! This is Tony's year and he will take the chanpionship. I tried to go back an read some of the old posts to see if I was going over old ground, but is anyone else not happy with Jarret and Waltrip driving Toyotas? They were both some of my favorites but I am not caring much for Toyotas. Just doesn't seem right.....

You know, I haven't heard much response about DJ & Mikey going to Toyota's. After this weekend, I'm not sure how long they will stick around. I think this kind of sets the tone for them. They have a long year ahead of them. Personally, I think the Waltrips are the only ones excited about Toyota.

BTW, it's always nice to talk to another Tony fan. He is the man!!

GOOOOO TONY!!!!!! SMOKE RULES HES LOOKING GOOD SO FAR !!!! HOPEFULLY ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP 2007 WOOHOOO!!! bUT I LIKE DALE JR TOO WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM WIN TOO!!

BLONDYLOCKS

Tho I really believe in Tony this year - his experience and desire after last year will put him at the top- I admit to a soft spot and a desire to see Sterling Marlin and Kyle Petty do well. Sometimes you just have to root for the underdogs and you can't get much more "under " then them!!

Also sorry, I know I will really upset some people, but I would love to see a repeat of last year for Jeff Gordon!

I'm with you on the Jeffy thing. My mom is in denial that his wife was pregnant b4 they got married. Not that it matters, she just won't admit it. I don't dislike Jeffy like I used to.

So, does anyone know about the blonde with Smoke?

WHAT a race!! Personally, I'm disappointed b/c of Tony having a DNF. Any Harvick fans out there? If so, congrats to you. Kevin came out of no where. I thought Martin had it for sure.

I guess we're off to CA next week.

So, how many of your are going to races this year?