Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vegetarians/vegans!

cheese is a lot of bad (albeit yummy) saturated fat! Brenty- can i ask how many cal you stay within- and do you do rigorous exercise? and are you loosing 2 lbs/wk?

Ps- i like "having better things to do " lol i agree!!!! I go nuts with the numbers!

Lots of different homemade tofu salads, or sometimes premade tofu salads from MOMS. Fresh greens Beans and veges from local farmers. Try to stay away from super processed vegan foods. I average about 1000k per day 70 grams of Protein

whats moms?

Lots of different homemade tofu salads, or sometimes premade tofu salads from MOMS. Fresh greens Beans and veges from local farmers. Try to stay away from super processed vegan foods. I average about 1000k per day 70 grams of Protein

What kind of tofu salads? I never know what to do with tofu. Does anyone have a good tofu "egg salad" recipes?

whats moms?

Local Market in DC area My Organic Market. Can probably find similar products at Whole Foods or your local organic market or Co op

Google tofu salad recipes the possibilities are endless. I use vegan mayo, and season as if it was real

Egg salad or tuna salad or chicken salad. Thes best advice I can give is the super firm Tofu works the best

Buffalogyrl- thanks!

I eat a lot of Soups with Beans and a grain like barley, stirfrys with tofu, Beans and rice based dishes, and salads. I will confess to eating quite a bit of Amy's frozen food. It's so good and quick to make.

My go to Snacks are fruit, veggie sticks with lowfat Greek Yogurt ranch dip, and Mary's Gone Crackers with Wayfarer's We Can't Say It's cheese hickory "cheddar" spread.

Google tofu salad recipes the possibilities are endless. I use vegan mayo, and season as if it was real

Egg salad or tuna salad or chicken salad. Thes best advice I can give is the super firm Tofu works the best

I make a faux tuna salad with chick peas instead of tuna. So good.

Mmmm faux tuna with the chickpeas is awesome! I made the 'tuna melt' from peta's website- so gooooooddd

Thanks!

Do the smoothies hold you over till lunch? And what do you put it in them?

Do the smoothies hold you over till lunch? And what do you put it in them?

I usually use vanilla Protein drink mix and add frozen berries (straw, rasp, and blue). I am not a fan of bananas. :P

That usually tides me over til lunch, but I tend to need a snack before dinner. Soy nuts, anyone? :)