Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Getting Banded In July?

We could definitely help each other! Here's to hoping insurance goes faster. I was just submitted but meet all the requirements so hoping it will go through the first time.

that be great! ugg my ticker is stuck on the last weigh in im now 237

I'm getting banded on July 5th an can't wait

Me too!!! Me Too!!! July 5th baby! So excited. i can't even believe that i waited this long.

I just got my approval call and I will be banded July 11th. So excited!! It took 13 days for approval from my INS. Good Luck everyone!!

That's awesome congrats! :D

I'm getting banded on July 5th an can't wait

That will be in no time!

Me too!!! Me Too!!! July 5th baby! So excited. i can't even believe that i waited this long.

Since you will be early July let the rest of us know how it goes. :)

that be great! ugg my ticker is stuck on the last weigh in im now 237

Thanks for the friend add :)

July 12th for me!! So excited, I wish it was tomorrow!

My surgery date is July 12th also!! I wish us both lots of luck!!!! :)

My tentative surgery date is July 23rd because of my work schedule. It may change by a week but it looks like I'm gonna be a July baby. Anyone else out there that will be banded in July?

I'm booked for July 2nd , am on preop diet ATM, one week down, three weeks to go. Whenever I get a craving I come to this site and read everyone's posts and it helps me stay on track. Thank you to all that post on these forums, they are a great source of info and everyone of you that is losing be it big or small amounts are a huge encouragement for me. I'm in Australia so not sure if there are many Aussies in this forum.

Final date for me is the 17th :)

Thanks for the friend add :)

ure welcome :) and week four down now and doing great with the pre-op diet,still waiting on the call

My tentative surgery date is July 23rd because of my work schedule. It may change by a week but it looks like I'm gonna be a July baby. Anyone else out there that will be banded in July?

My date is July 5th. I don't have a pre-op diet. My health network doesn't do this. We have to lose 10% as a pre-requirement to surgery. Hello July Buddies!!!!!

banded the week of july 9th can't wait so excited.

how do you guys get you icon to move on your tickers i updated my new weight but it hasn't changed

I'm scheduled for July 9th OMG so ready to get on this journey praying for everyone and YES we can all do this. How many have started to cut back before the pre-op diet.