Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

that is a stupid question to ask anyone you don't have to look like you have social phobia wow its peoples walking out there with H.I.V and looks as healthy as can be so for that stupid question just keep that to your self and stop trying hard to start bull sh*t on this board and why are u researching me.

myimage583.jpgmyimage163.jpg

You're pictures look like you are someone who is very confident. That's not a bad thing it's just hard to believe someone who is very "pretty" and looks quite confident would have a social phobia. I know it's not right to judge someone by looks but if people were.... they'd see someone who looks like they have it all together. (I hope you take that as a compliment because it's not a critism)

Why are we researching you? Seriously? You're asking for free money and then getting mad when someone digs a little deeper. And when Dody offered to help, you backed out. If you feel comfortable asking a group of strangers for free money, then you should be prepared to take the backlash...social phobia or not.

that is a stupid question to ask anyone you don't have to look like you have social phobia wow its peoples walking out there with H.I.V and looks as healthy as can be so for that stupid question just keep that to your self and stop trying hard to start bull sh*t on this board and why are u researching me.

myimage583.jpgmyimage163.jpg

This is an open forum and I am free to post any question I desire. By posting your plea for money and offering a lot of personal information about yourself, you have opened yourself up to skepticism and questions. As I've said to someone else on this forum, if you don't wish to view my posts, I suggest that you put me on ignore.

If you go back some in my message i said forget about the post but you still on it but this will be the last time i right up here so good luck to all the peoples with success that had the surgery and to the ones who will be getting it soon.

I hope your on antidepressants for the social phobia, it can really help. I have had that all my life, although no one would ever guess by the way I look and the fact that I am a very good actress.

Can't judge a book by it's cover, that's for sure.

However, you can expect people to inquire further about you if your asking for charity.

I'll be honest to say, (and even though I will come across as a hard ass) I have to wonder about your motives because any offers of concrete advice and offers of help OTHER THAN money in this thread you have ignored.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

thank you kelly for that wonderful email and yes i tried to do almost about everything like dish network affiliate programs and working on ebay and i had about enough with ebay because i was doing drop ship up there and it was alot of people sending me fake bidpay and paypal invoices saying that they paid for the item and i must ship it now and that just made it worst and with dish network it seems like i cant get any sells with my ugly website because i dont no how to make a website that sells but here it is http://www.geocities.com/shakeerah06 any advice.

Ok I read this whole thread and then I clicked on this web site that shakeerah listed.......well if she has social phobia or a weight proble3m then I will eat my own left foot...and I have some ocean front property in Iraq I will sell to anyone who believes this crap she has written.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

I'm going to play the Devil's Advocate here and ask the others who have posted in this thread the following:

Does the picture on shakeerah's yahoo profile look like a girl that has a social phobia?

http://profiles.yahoo.com/shakeerah06

also if you check out this profile and compare the picture to the website listed above, I say they are the same person....what do you think?

Ocean front property in Iraq...lol

Oh my god, I didn't click on that link until now!! She's not even fat! Socal phobia? Not knowing the Internet and resources? please.

Maybe there will be a new post that goes something like those emails I get...

ATTN:RESPECTFUL ONE,

Compliment of the Season,

Beloved in Christ

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into

business relationship with you. I know this mail may

come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or

written before.

Introducing myself , I am Foofey-foof. My father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Ivory Coast, if you would wire transfer me $250,000 for Lap Band surgery etc etc etc bla bla bla.

Well for your info thats not me on my website its a display content girl that my cousin is using up there to make money so i can get the surgery and yes i will try anything to make money for the surgery and yes she was helpful enough to do it for me and i gave her my website that i already had so she can raise the money for the surgery so stop talking out of your azz lil one if you dont no what the hell is going on over here ok sweetie.

updates!!!

I now raised $1000 so far and i wanna say thanks to my uncle for passing out and posting the dish network affiliate posters for me and my cousin for having that wild and crazy idea you can up with but yes it works LOL.