Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hope All Is Having A Fantastic Day!

brokenwings
Sign in to follow this  

HI everyone.

I sure hope everyone in our group is having a great day!. I am on pins and needles today. I am 2 days out from starting my preop diet. Went to the store last night and 180.00 later walked out with everything i could need including my Vitamins and stuff. I am ready to get moving but also a bit nervous bout it. It helps so much to come on here and touch base with all you guys.

Deb you'll be great! Sounds like your on track. I stocked up as well and I'm still working through my stuff.

Keep posting and you have a great day too :D

HI everyone.

I sure hope everyone in our group is having a great day!. I am on pins and needles today. I am 2 days out from starting my preop diet. Went to the store last night and 180.00 later walked out with everything i could need including my Vitamins and stuff. I am ready to get moving but also a bit nervous bout it. It helps so much to come on here and touch base with all you guys.

good luck with your pre op diet. i hope you bought some

greek yoghurt.... its going to make a huge difference to your Protein Shakes when you start them. are you on them already??

good luck with your pre op diet. i hope you bought some

greek yoghurt.... its going to make a huge difference to your Protein Shakes when you start them. are you on them already??

No not on them yet. I was told that if i get them very very cold and put them in a container i cant smell they are good.. I sure hope so.. lol I did buy some sugar free yougut as i was told i could have some of it. And i bought enough popsicles for a whole school... I am going to eat them and eat them and eat them... lol

No not on them yet. I was told that if i get them very very cold and put them in a container i cant smell they are good.. I sure hope so.. lol I did buy some sugar free yougut as i was told i could have some of it. And i bought enough popsicles for a whole school... I am going to eat them and eat them and eat them... lol

the popsicles.. we call them icypoles.. lol.. sound wonderful. thats one thing i never had when on liquids. im in australia.

the popsicles.. we call them icypoles.. lol.. sound wonderful. thats one thing i never had when on liquids. im in australia.

Judy i think those will be my lifesaver as i was told i could have as many sugar free popsicles as i want. So everytime i get hungry or a craving one is going in my mouth... lol i may slosh by time i am done with the week but my liver will shrink.

Popsicles are wonderful anytime. I really enjoyed them right after my surgery. The cold is really soothing.

Of course, living in AZ anything cold is nice.

This morning before i went to work (after seeing my primary MD and getting the medical clearnance i needed for my surgery related to my Blood Pressure) I went by the store and got some itlaian ices sugar free.. I love the lemon ones... Yea i am ready to jump on this thing.

Judy i think those will be my lifesaver as i was told i could have as many sugar free popsicles as i want. So everytime i get hungry or a craving one is going in my mouth... lol i may slosh by time i am done with the week but my liver will shrink.

...hahaha... way to go. i wish id had some myself. i always loved icypoles after having surgery on my knees. i would vomit a lot so they always gave me icypoles. they werent sugar free but it didnt matter. ohh... how i enjoyed them.

Ignore your sloshing tummy... lol... when you are finished there wont be much tummy to register sloshing even.... lets all hope, eh?? lol.