Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why Do Women Hide There Inner Freak?

I bought it but I've yet to read it. So who wants to act out the scenes with me lol

:-) hmmm!!!!!!

MJV totally agree with you! I am an avid reader of almost everything, and I could not get past the first few pages. Then I did the "cliff notes" versions of it from peoples blogs and goodreads and I was shocked that a Twilight fan fic turned major novel got published. I mean, ladies.... There is some good erotica out there! With plot... And grammar, and editing. I mean really? There's a scene with a tampon? ::covers mouth and dry heaves:: Sorry men for that little tidbit. Anywhoooo... That is my two cents on a side track of the original topic. Personally my thoughts on the original topic is that we as women can be shy (god knows I am, except after about three drinks) and to put yourself out on that limb to be judged is hard, and to have someone you love of all things judge you is even worse. ::shrugs:: Just how I see it though.

Because if a girl shows her 'inner freak' to guys she's then referred to as a s. L u. T :/ so we are more discrete about it. Lady on the streets.. Freak in the sheets is a good saying haha. And yes 50 shades is the sexiest and best book I've ever read!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

I'm from the deep south and while i agree with a lady on the streets a freak in the sheets....sometimes you got to give a dog a bone!

Because if a girl shows her 'inner freak' to guys she's then referred to as a s. L u. T :/ so we are more discrete about it. Lady on the streets.. Freak in the sheets is a good saying haha. And yes 50 shades is the sexiest and best book I've ever read!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Yeap, I agree with this. While I was never the subject of that term, I do understand why most women prefer to remain ladies in public. When men "let out their inner freak," all people will usually say is, "eh, typical guy." But when a woman does basically the exact, same thing, people are so quick to call her "a ****." You only ever hear "eh, typical woman" when a woman gives you the cold shoulder, or she's all naggy and such. Come on, just think about it. Even as young teenagers, it's always so "cool" when the boys talk about women's you-know-whats. You almost never hear a girl talk about guys' whatevers. It's really just how society is.

As for that book, I agree with Mjv013. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Truth be told, yes, I did sort of enjoy the content...but the writing gave me a headache. It felt like I was reading an entire book filled with YouTube comments! lol

Like Dhales why couldn't you finish your sentence? See women need to be more like us guys just say what's in your mind

Men can't handle what's on our minds. It's scary in here. And you couldn't keep up...

We just don't want to go all Fifty Shades on any guy that asks. We pick and choose the guy we want to do this with. It's not about society or shame or embarrassment. It's always about choice.

Like Dhales why couldn't you finish your sentence? See women need to be more like us guys just say what's in your mind

Maybe it just younger males, as a fifty something we were taught to have some decorum, dependent on what crowd you are with. In mixed company you would not talk to suggestively! Even when around women with loose morals! That was for the bedroom. There is a time and place for everything.

I see a problem with saying anything you want, that's why teens don't care if seniors or babies are around them; they drop F Bombs without a second thought. When my kids were babies it was sickening and later when mom was near 90 I was glad mom didn't hear so well!

We were taught things (from older siblings and cousins) like when walking with your women that she was never to be on the outside of the sidewalk, you kept her from the street side to keep her safe and not open to cars passing by.Today things like that aren't passed down anymore, h#ll mother's I've seen don't keep their babies on the inside.