Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I only told 2 people my mom and my husband and of course my lapband family :-). There is no need for anyone else to know afterall what could they really contribute to my success! They never contributed anything now- I'm very excited and can't wait till my new beginning - May 18.

I feel the same way about telling others! May 7th is my surgery date!

I am May 8th as well just started my pre op and so far so good I prefer the chocolate shake I am so excited to be getting closer

Me too! 5-8!

I've hear a lot about an Unjury drink that I've never heard of before. I've actually chosen my shake as the Atkins advantage Protein shakes' date=' the vanilla ones, I've tried the strawberry but I didnt love those at all. Has anyone tried them? And if so has anyone tried the chocolate[/quote']

The chocolate one is one of the better chocolate shakes!

How do I go the the may blooming bandsters I'm newer to the sight and can't seem to figure it out

I'm starving too!!!

Looks like we are surgery day twins too. :)

It is hell to have this constant hunger. I will be fine for 5 minutes then want to cry. My sister suggested drinking Water constantly and it's helping a little bit. Have you tried that?

All I can say is thank goodness for NBA playoffs starting the same day my liquid diet did... It has been the perfect distraction. lol

Lose_it It's just a group for all of us to talk and plan goals maybe differnt things for us to do and help each other with. It is still thru lapbandtalk. Instead of going under forums you would just go under groups. I went thru the May bandsters and got every ones surgery dates and I thought I would start off with listing every one according to surgery date so we would know who's off to surgery. So we could wish them luck and keep a eye out for them after surgery. Just things like that and what ever any one else might have in mind.

Count me in, how do I join and where do I

Find it?

Can someone tell me when I tried to log into may blooming bandsters it's asking for a password and I see others had this issue what did you do

I start mines also. How are you feeling about it?

Not really looking forword to it but I know I need to do it and get used to changing my eating habits. What about you?

Count me in, how do I join and where do I

Find it?

If you are on a computer.. look at the area under my user pic... you will see "posts", "topics" etc and "social groups". Click on the may blooming one and it should take you there. :)

Not sure about the password issue though.

I feel the same way about telling others! May 7th is my surgery date!

Yayyy for you! I'm not until may 18--- check in with us when you're up to it after surgery-- I'm excited for you only a few more days!

Can someone tell me when I tried to log into may blooming bandsters it's asking for a password and I see others had this issue what did you do

I'm still trying to figure out what to do to join also. It's asking me for a Pw but I see some people say they were able to join without one! Let me know when you find out.

Not really looking forword to it but I know I need to do it and get used to changing my eating habits. What about you?

I'm not excited. I almost cried at the thought of it. But I think if I make my own Protein Shakes and make them good and thick it'll fill me up for a while. But I tell you this, in not going to want to see a sf Jello after this.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do to join also. It's asking me for a Pw but I see some people say they were able to join without one! Let me know when you find out.

Likewise???Š

It's crazy because I know I'm a large woman but I'm scared. I'm scared for everyone to see me., like they can't already tell I'm large. So silly!

Hey Mandaelaine I know what you mean. I can remember having long hair and getting it cut off for the first time. I felt like if it hung down my back that it would cover my rolls up. It didn't really do the job. I think we all have some funny/ weird quirk about our size. Just think after losing our weight we will have to come up with a differnt quirk about our selves.

I know how you feel. I am not a crier but I am a mess today. We will get to the point where we can have our favorite foods again soon. Just have to remember that.

Yes, the hardest part is being around people. Mine is 10 days so after today, I will have 7 left. Think of it as 1 day at a time so you don't feel as overwhelmed

As hard as this is, I am proud of all of us for sticking to it. Before this journey I was hitting drive-thrus BETWEEN meals, eating 24/7. This is a huge difference.

Ok I have to ask you that are hungry what are you eating? have you started a routine for Breakfast, lunch and supper yet? I'm not sure if we are allowed to mention name brand items on here. But I have a Protein Drink with 25g of Protein in it, 3 times a day and I also have 1/2C sf Jello and 2 cups of chicken broth a day and I'm doing fine. I also have figured out what time I get up and try to eat every 4-6 hours around the same time every day and I'm staying satisfied. First thing you have to get your body trained for a schedule.