Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I didnt have any issue joining. They may have fixed it by the time I joined.

HOW DO YOU JOIN ON IPHONE?

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

HOW DO YOU JOIN ON IPHONE?

I joined from the pc instead of my iphine

I am also new here I am schedule this Friday May 4th!

So many of us are on the same day. I can't wait to post and willing thinking about you all on that day as they wheel me in.

I joined from the pc instead of my iphine

OK, I don't have access to one right now :-(

I am scheduled for May 8th. I am new to this forum . . . just became a member yesterday and am still trying to find my way around here. One thing I have noticed as I've read various posts, is it seems many folks were on a liquid diet far longer than I will be. I've not started yet and don't meet with the nutruitionist until Wed, which is less than a week before surgery. Does that seem unusual?

I was starting to think mine was unusual. I dont do a liquid diet at all, just 1000 calories for 2 weeks.

how do i fix this weight tracker thing to reflect my other 3 lbs ?? do i have to make a new one each time???

Go back into Ticker factory and there is a button to update your weight after you have logged in.

OK' date=' I don't have access to one right now :-(

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk[/quote']

It's asking for a Pw. I'm trying to join from my iPhone too. You can locate the group by going to forums then look for LBT social groups and scroll alMost to the bottom and look for the name of the group. I tried but couldnt join cause it asked for a Pw. Try and see if it ask you for one.

Thank you for putting the group together.

This has been a blessing and has made my surgery less fearful.

My surgery is for Wednesday. I am excited but yet scared of failing.

For those of you have surgery this week' date=' does anyone else have the feeling that you have to clean and organizer their home before surgery?[/quote']

I have the same fear but if we take it one day at a time and follow the diet, we WILL be a success story!

I am the same way.. My surgery is still about a week away but I started cleaning out my house. Cleaned out my entire fridge and now I am going through my closet, throwing some stuff out and doing laundry.

For the first time in a long time I was happy to get my period. I got it in time to not be on it for my period when I go into surgery... Lol

Wow, That was something that I had not even thought about until this weekend when I got mine! I think that being on diet and losing weight shocked my body. I am peri menopausal too so I never know when they are coming. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the last before surgery!!

I feel like today is my "Death Row" day. It is my last day of real foods before starting my 2 week liquid diet tomorrow.

I did order and expedite shipping of the Unjury Protein mixers. I hope they are worth it! Good to see other women

on here with PCOS, and everyone and anyone being supportive. I'm not quite nervous yet. My surgery is set for

Tuesday, May 15th. I am ready for a new chapter in life. Anyone else having a May 15th surgery?

Good luck to ALL May bandsters! We can do it.

Ughh doctors office just called I have a UTI. I don't even have any symptoms never had one ever before either!! Thought they were gonna cancel surgery for Wednesday I panicked !!! Order some antibiotics so that on top of my period wat else can go wrong??

Ughh doctors office just called I have a UTI. I don't even have any symptoms never had one ever before either!! Thought they were gonna cancel surgery for Wednesday I panicked !!! Order some antibiotics so that on top of my period wat else can go wrong??

Sorry to hear that Michelle39, at least they didn't reschedule your surgery!

Ya thank god they didn't I had to use vacation days from work and that woulda been a mess to reschedule! Just don't understand how u can have UTI and not know it! Wierd lol

Which day are you on? I'm on day 2 and struggling a bit.

I'm on day ONE- already feeling weak and headache. I hope this gets better. At least it's temporary.

Hi all....this is my first time posting. I got my surgery date on Friday (it is May 14) and I have been excited and scared all weekend. I did not have to diet prior so now it is hitting me in the face......wow, this is real! I have bought all the items needed for my 2 week liquids. I think it is just a mental game for me to get into the groove, but it will definitely be hard!

I found out Friday that May 14th is my surgery date too! I did the shopping thing too this weekend. I went back to Weight Watchers 4 weeks ago because I really have a hard time the first two weeks of a diet. I call it my detox. I am on the first day of the pre-op diet and this will take some getting used to. Remember we are all here to support you for the "mental game."