Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5Cc In Band And Not Satisfied

Can fit up to almost 2 cups of food with 5cc in my band. I'm not satisfied I feel as if I'm fitting to much food with 5cc so I called my doctor and she told me to come in on tues for another fill hopefully 6cc will start working for me I really hope so caused band only fits up too 10cc and I'm almost reaching 10cc

You have a good ways to go, and as your band gets more full you will also get smaller fills.

I know I hope I getting much fuller how many cc do u have?

First fill for me was 4cc...nothing.

Second fill was 2cc...felt something, but it would come and go.

Third fill was 1 cc, that one did the trick, lasted me abouth 9 months.

Just had 1/2 cc about 6 weeks ago, although my Dr and I agreed I did not need it, but we both wanted to see what would happen.....long story.

Everyone is different, it all depends on your stomach and band position as much as it depends on the size of the band itself. Some are restricted with very little in their bands (or rarely even an empty band) and some need quite a lot in their bands to feel restriction.

Hang in there, it'll come :)

7.6cc

And how do u feel very restricted? Is it working how much have u lost?

Everyone is different' date=' it all depends on your stomach and band position as much as it depends on the size of the band itself. Some are restricted with very little in their bands (or rarely even an empty band) and some need quite a lot in their bands to feel restriction.

Hang in there, it'll come :)[/quote']

I agree yes everyone is different I guess I need a lot of fills to get really full I go on tuesday for another fill let's see what happens!

I currently have 6 cc's in a 14cc band and I feel little to no restriction. I am fairly optimistic that my fill on Monday may do the trick. I've read lots of notes on here that it may take 4-5 fills to do the trick (my pa confirmed this). Hang in there!

I have 7.75 in a 10cc band. Feel good. It's been a long road to get to this point! Good luck with your fills!!!

I have 7.75 in a 10cc band. Feel good. It's been a long road to get to this point! Good luck with your fills!!!

Just curious how long you have been at 7.75. I too have a 10cc band and been at 7.0 for a few weeks and stil eating 4 to 5 small meals a day

Just curious how long you have been at 7.75. I too have a 10cc band and been at 7.0 for a few weeks and still eating 4 to 5 small meals a day

I know many people who eat 4-5 meals a day, and they do just fine.

I also know people who eat whenever they are hungry, and eat till their satisfied, which is not much at all, (like me) and they do fine also.

Have to look at the large picture...how much are you consuming for the total day?

I eat many small meals, but because of the restriction I have you can call them healthy Snacks.

As long as you are not overeating, eating bad foods, and loosing weight effortlessly without actually dieting, then what else would one want?

Much of the sweet spot / green zone / restriction thing depends on the size of the band and the thickness of the tissue and fat that is inside the opening of the band.

I reached my sweet spot with fill #2 (a total of 5,3cc in a 10cc band) and dropped 100 pounds in 1 year with that. I am now at 5.7cc.

Just curious how long you have been at 7.75. I too have a 10cc band and been at 7.0 for a few weeks and stil eating 4 to 5 small meals a day

I have been at 7.75 for only a week or so. Was up as high as 8. Something but was serious too tight. At 7.77 I still had choking occasionally in my sleep so they removed a very small amount. I feel good. I am rarely hungry and find I struggle more with head hunger then anything else. The idea of eating three meals a day is engrained. Scheduled almost....Somedays I eat more ( because im around others with scheduled eating) some less and Somedays I forget to eat (when i am involved with other stuff) but become symptomatic with headache, grouchiness or tired. I continue to be a work in progress and it requires mindfulness on my part to eat properly and follow the rules. If your eating five small meal a day and losing and feel good then you are on the right track! Good luck!!!!