Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Port Placement? And Friends?

omgoodness You Go Girl !!!

I bet your mom is proud of you....heck I am too....and I dont even know you but i do know this is HARD work....congrats hun !

Thank you, yes mum is very proud, I'm proud too. It's a change of pace, but it's a great feeling :D

Thank you' date=' yes mum is very proud, I'm proud too. It's a change of pace, but it's a great feeling :D[/quote']

I'm proud too! I didn't tell anyone I got the band, because people who aren't obese don't understand about feeling hungry when you're really not and about uncontrollable binge eating. I know the band isn't magic, but they think it is. I saw how hard my mom worked to lose 110 lbs with the band, she wad constantly dieting, doing Atkins, South Beach, Hcg, etc. The band Judy stopped those "whole bag of cookies" binges. Its no body's business. You and everyone else, are losing weight to be healthy and to be a more beautiful you. Good luck to you all. God bless and good vibes.

Thank you' date=' yes mum is very proud, I'm proud too. It's a change of pace, but it's a great feeling :D[/quote']

I'm proud too! I didn't tell anyone I got the band, because people who aren't obese don't understand about feeling hungry when you're really not and about uncontrollable binge eating. I know the band isn't magic, but they think it is. I saw how hard my mom worked to lose 110 lbs with the band, she wad constantly dieting, doing Atkins, South Beach, Hcg, etc. The band Judy stopped those "whole bag of cookies" binges. Its no body's business. You and everyone else, are losing weight to be healthy and to be a more beautiful you. Good luck to you all. God bless and good vibes.

...thats so right. i told my husband last night that he wasnt to expect more beauty from me as a result of weight loss but that i would better health. im 65, i dont know how weight loss is going to affect my muscles, my face, my neck. reading these posts i can see that Protein is an essential part of diet, to the point where it is encouraged to be taken by powder or liquid. im assuming that this is to help with the muscles in the body... not sure about that one. Im certainly going to try and keep a healthy skin, im not going to neglect my appearance. does anyone have any advice here for maintaining a smooth skin after surgery?? weight loss can cause havoc with the face and neck.

I'm proud too! I didn't tell anyone I got the band' date=' because people who aren't obese don't understand about feeling hungry when you're really not and about uncontrollable binge eating. I know the band isn't magic, but they think it is. I saw how hard my mom worked to lose 110 lbs with the band, she wad constantly dieting, doing Atkins, South Beach, Hcg, etc. The band Judy stopped those "whole bag of cookies" binges. Its no body's business. You and everyone else, are losing weight to be healthy and to be a more beautiful you. Good luck to you all. God bless and good vibes.[/quote']

Thank you so much, yes it was shocking, always hungry, I've been big, I was a chubby bubby, big kid and even bigger teen. It suprises me looking back at photos, its such a motivator when u have those weeks where ur not going anywhere. I walked away froma friend the other week because I was so sick of trying to explain it to her, she is younger and immature so I really don't want to re include her in my journey anytime soon. I love the new me, it's just the old me, with a little less shyness, alot more smiles and a lot less rolls lol! It's been great :) I love eating to live. Not living to eat :)

...thats so right. i told my husband last night that he wasnt to expect more beauty from me as a result of weight loss but that i would better health. im 65' date=' i dont know how weight loss is going to affect my muscles, my face, my neck. reading these posts i can see that Protein is an essential part of diet, to the point where it is encouraged to be taken by powder or liquid. im assuming that this is to help with the muscles in the body... not sure about that one. Im certainly going to try and keep a healthy skin, im not going to neglect my appearance. does anyone have any advice here for maintaining a smooth skin after surgery?? weight loss can cause havoc with the face and neck.[/quote']

I use almond oil, but I'm 16, so my skin is still pretty elastic, but im sure if u bought some bio oil? It should help a little :) I heard it helps with stretch marks, I'm gonna buy some soon, I'm starting to get stretch marks -never had that problem till I started loosing weight- :) hope i was a tad helpful :D

Thank you so much, yes it was shocking, always hungry, I've been big, I was a chubby bubby, big kid and even bigger teen. It suprises me looking back at photos, its such a motivator when u have those weeks where ur not going anywhere. I walked away froma friend the other week because I was so sick of trying to explain it to her, she is younger and immature so I really don't want to re include her in my journey anytime soon. I love the new me, it's just the old me, with a little less shyness, alot more smiles and a lot less rolls lol! It's been great :) I love eating to live. Not living to eat :)

this is just marvellous.. and yes, you are right, sometimes you just need to move on. We cant afford to let others hold us back, whatever their motives. its great to read about your difference in how you feel about yourself. way to go . i want to be more like you. lol.

I use almond oil, but I'm 16, so my skin is still pretty elastic, but im sure if u bought some bio oil? It should help a little :) I heard it helps with stretch marks, I'm gonna buy some soon, I'm starting to get stretch marks -never had that problem till I started loosing weight- :) hope i was a tad helpful :D

yes... thanks so much.. you were helpful. if you get some oil for yourself and start using it now.. because you are still young and your skin is elastic, you should be able to get rid of those marks. if you cant... have a look online for a tool called ''derma roller''... in fact, look it up and have a read... its a brilliant little tool to have in your bathroom and it does work wonders. also, while i think of it... rosehip oil is also very good. im going to make a small list of the oils you mentioned so i dont forget them. thanks.

this is just marvellous.. and yes' date=' you are right, sometimes you just need to move on. We cant afford to let others hold us back, whatever their motives. its great to read about your difference in how you feel about yourself. way to go . i want to be more like you. lol.[/quote']

Aww thank you :) that's really nice of you :) I think I'm feeling this way, because it's something new, my body is changing, I'm starting to notice things, it incredible. Before people would ask if my eyes re open when I smile, now there so big people tell me how beautiful they are, I can't believe how big they are lol. My head use to look like a circle, now it has structure to it, and I'm getting a neck :) its crazy. :')

yes... thanks so much.. you were helpful. if you get some oil for yourself and start using it now.. because you are still young and your skin is elastic' date=' you should be able to get rid of those marks. if you cant... have a look online for a tool called ''derma roller''... in fact, look it up and have a read... its a brilliant little tool to have in your bathroom and it does work wonders. also, while i think of it... rosehip oil is also very good. im going to make a small list of the oils you mentioned so i dont forget them. thanks.[/quote']

Your welcome :) I think I've heard of a derma roller, I'm not sure where from though lol, I massage my face every night, it seems to help define features on my face, mainly my neck and jaw, I use weights with my arms that helps them a bit, and I go on the ab circle pro, it's so much fun! My legs felt like they were gonna drop off when I first used it haha!

Your welcome :) I think I've heard of a derma roller, I'm not sure where from though lol, I massage my face every night, it seems to help define features on my face, mainly my neck and jaw, I use weights with my arms that helps them a bit, and I go on the ab circle pro, it's so much fun! My legs felt like they were gonna drop off when I first used it haha!

way to go. have a look on the web for derma roller... its very interesting.. worth a look.

Aww thank you :) that's really nice of you :) I think I'm feeling this way, because it's something new, my body is changing, I'm starting to notice things, it incredible. Before people would ask if my eyes re open when I smile, now there so big people tell me how beautiful they are, I can't believe how big they are lol. My head use to look like a circle, now it has structure to it, and I'm getting a neck :) its crazy. :')

awww.. thats so sweet... and there you go.... im waiting to get there a well. lol.