Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's your big reward?

I plan to buy my dream car within 3 years, which is a Corvette!! Not a new of course, but one that's 4-5 years old will be just fine with me. That's also going to be my mid-40's present to myself and you gotta look good if you're going to own a vette!!! LOL

I hope to be down at least 50lbs by April 2012 and officially out of the 300's for good. But what excites me the most is that my sister booked our trip. Me, my sister, and my daughter are going on a 7-day cruise on April 8th-15th, on the Norwegian Spirit on a Western Caribbean Cruise round-trip from New Orleans. 1st stop Costa Maya, Mexico; 2nd stop Belize City, Belize; 3rd stop the Bay Islands of Roatan, Honduras; final stop Cozumel, Mexico… and of course back to New Orleans! This will be my 1st cruise ever. I have the greatest sister in the world. ♥ I should be a few pounds lighter, a lot more energy, a new wardrobe, and a cute swimsuit... ready to set sail. I'm looking forward to actually booking myself on a few excursions and not be fearful of weight limitations. I really enjoyed reading all your post my fellow bandsters!!! Good Luck with everything.

When I reach goal I'd like to maybe get married lol.. fingers crossed.. I refuse to ever be a fat bride! Also, a gift to myself for getting to onderland will be a cruise to Bermuda in May, I hope I get there by then!! 50 more pounds to go!

Hmmm! A whole new wardrobe! Also, at 63, my 1st ever cruise is in 3 weeks! So, I guess those are both of my rewards for being at goal or below for about 9 months! Karen

I bought a Harley!

Losing weight + midlife crisis = 2007 HD Sportster 1200 XL :D

5744619546_f835d334f3_m.jpg

That's what I'm taking about!! Love it! I have a new reward now!!

I want to RIDE my Harley all the way to the Sturgis Bike Rally. No more trailers, ride the 425 miles with the wind in my face.

I just sold my Harley so I think if I lose 100 pounds I will get a new firearm. Or maybe sell one, who knows. :blink:

My first major reward will be going skydiving when I'm under 200 I'm only 10 pounds away so my husband keeps joking about upping my life insurance but he does not have a weight issue so he doesn't understand. The other day I told him "I just want to weigh less than my husband" and he replied with "well just keep feeding me cheeseburgers" lol I have 30 pounds to go until i weigh less than him I started out almost 100 pounds more!

Reward yourself with something other than food!!! Haha how many times do you hear "oh my gosh thaw great we should go out to dinner to celebrate!" haha

Oops make that only 9 pounds to go! Haha I've definitely hit the sweet spot!

My first major reward will be going skydiving when I'm under 200 I'm only 10 pounds away so my husband keeps joking about upping my life insurance but he does not have a weight issue so he doesn't understand.

That is an awesome reward! When I was in the military I did static line jumps for my day job, but on the weekends I spent my time skydiving. This is something that I really miss. When I get back down I plan on making a few more jumps. Other than skydiving, I have always wanted to hang glide and fly in a sailplane. Who knows... One thing that is definitely on my list is to finish out my NAUI Divemaster. I started down this road a while back, but never finished. I really want to get it before my kids are old enough to dive.

First off I would just like to Feel Better; to do just that would bring so many other things I would like to do; too many actually...First off I would like to not be so tired at the end of the day that I put my husband off if you know what I mean(classic I am tired/Headache).....I also would like to jump on that Cruise he wants to take to somewhere warm with out being uncomfortable about how I dress and thinking I am being galked (spelled wrong I am sure) at like the dolphins that get watched jumping beside the ship.....Dress better would go along with that...wear high heels I have in my closet that I haven't worn in like two years; perhaps buy another pair or two :D . Ditto the above when were on vacation in the summer at the beaches close to home and perhaps feel better about jumping on one of our jet ski's with my husband, daughters and their children...Just to be able to join in the fun and stop being on the sidelines - like the smoking comercials where the smoker is on the outside looking in.....I smoke too but I don't feel like it restricts me half as much as I do my weight and how I feel about that - smoking will be the next thing I work on...

I already booked my cruise for next september and am counting the days.

as someone said earlier, how i feel right now is reward enough, but the cruise gives me the drive to keep doing what i'm doing as i have something to really look forward to.

hopefully, whilst we are on that cruise, we can start working on baby #1. fingers are crossed.

That is an awesome reward! When I was in the military I did static line jumps for my day job, but on the weekends I spent my time skydiving. This is something that I really miss. When I get back down I plan on making a few more jumps. Other than skydiving, I have always wanted to hang glide and fly in a sailplane. Who knows... One thing that is definitely on my list is to finish out my NAUI Divemaster. I started down this road a while back, but never finished. I really want to get it before my kids are old enough to dive.

That's so cool you definitely sound adventurous! My husband was in the military too (hooah!!) but he was medically discharged shortly after his second deployment.

What is a static line jump??? Sounds less scary than sky diving but just as fun!

a pair of True Religion skinny jeans and some Jimmy Choos!

This was one of my rewards too! I ended up with some fab True Religion jeans and the Jimmy Choo Crown Glitter pumps! Yahooooooooo!

That's so cool you definitely sound adventurous! My husband was in the military too (hooah!!) but he was medically discharged shortly after his second deployment.

What is a static line jump??? Sounds less scary than sky diving but just as fun!

Static line jumps just means that you have a line connected to your parachute as you exit the airplane. It automatically pulls your chute as you fall from the plane. To me, these are more scary and not as much fun. Most of ours were done in the dark, exit from 800ft (VERY LOW... skydiving is typically 10k-13k ft), and you land really hard. Skydiving is MUCH better. You will enjoy it. :)