Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

YAY! I did request to join so hopefully will be in there with you all soon!

Can someone repost the group link for us? There's too many pages to sort through :P

Sorry... Here is the link... I made a mistake on the last post!!!

http://www.facebook....01714176587083/

I'll be looking for you guys!!!

She'll get back with you, and you will be able to get in. So just click on the link. Shirley.

Hello all... Here is a link to my personal Facebook page... In order to be a member of the October Bandster group on facebook you have to be a personal friend of one of the members. Due to respecting the privacy of all members, i had to make the group secret, which means no one can access the group at all unless invited in. You cant even pull up the link. So do me a favor, click on my facebook link and send me a friend request. Once I accept your request, send me an inbox message letting me know you want to be added to October bandsters & I will definitely add you!!! I am so sorry about any inconvenience. I want everyone to come & join us!!! The more the merrier!!!

My name on facebook is Allyson LapBandLiving Lewis... Click on the link below!!! Hope to see all of you soon!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000154265979

Can someone repost the group link for us? There's too many pages to sort through tongue.png

There it is rite above this post. Just click the link and take it from there.

Shirley i was unable to get to the FB page? it said it was temporarily unavailable, or I may need permission to view this page?

that is Allysons Page. Send her a message, tell her who you are, and she'll get back to you with instructions.

I just clicked on it and it took me write to her page.

So try again.

Otherwise look up Allyson Lewis or Allyson Lapband Lewis.

Hello all... I get friend request all the time from different people because of my Facebook name having Lapband in it... I do not EXCEPT everyone that request me. If you are trying to join the facebook group OCTOBER BANDSTERS, you have to request my friendship and also LEAVE ME AN INBOX MESSAGE... No message telling who you are means no entry to the group. Thanks alot!!!

Hi everyone~

Its been a while since I have posted. Just wanted to update you on my progress. I was banded mid October 2011. I am down 52 pounds. I have only had one band tightening so far and they only filled it with a half of a cc due to vomiting. I have to say the vomiting seems to be getting worse but I am holding out hope. I don't feel bad at all. I actually feel really good but somedays (most days) nothing wants to stay down. It is frustrating but what are ya gonna do? I am due to go back for a tightening this month but not sure how much they will be able to fill it due to the vomiting. I do want to mention a wonderful, wonderful discovery. At my 3 month check up my lab values were worse than ever before. My Vitamins were off and my cholesterol was was 270 (total) I was introduced to ADVOCARE products. Long story short....I started taking there vitamins and drinking their products called Spark (best thing every created!!!!) In 6 weeks time all of my viatmins are perfect and my cholesterol has dropped 50 points and still declining. I decided to take a leap of faith and sell these products to others. It has changed our lives (mine, my husband, and my children) We are all new people...truly. If any of you out there are having similar issues just let me know and I can direct you in the right direction to get you started. I am a healthcare professional and the thing that sold me was that the med/science board that creates these products are world renowned. Its people that we use there stuff in the hospital daily. Its not just JOHN DOE creating a gimmick.