Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Wants to Walk

We all need to move and walking is an excellent way to move. I declare February 4 the kick off to our support group walks. If you feel the urge to walk or workout call someone in the group. If that person can't make it, call the next person. :cell:

Saturday's are excellent for me to walk. I will not make you a promise that I will go to a gym with you unless it's a class but I will walk. I believe Kee and Lsasha are the gym people and possible Stocky.

I have to say thank you guys for making me move and inspiring me to do better.:clap2:

Come on Maryland and local LBT's, let's walk, anywhere, parks and empty parking lots are great to walk.:)

I am challenging everyone here to get a walk in this weekend. Kee, LSasha, Carrie, Connie, Karen, Stocky, Tanya, Barbra, Spalm....everybody local....call somebody.:bananapowerslide:

Karen and Connie lives near TOPS so we are going to try to walk near them. Karen is going to give me a good time for them and I will post it.

Thanks LSasha

I get off work today and wouldn't mind walking this evening, My hubby works late and i would need a ride or we could just walk around my neighborhood if you want. Call me, if you don't have my # get it from Lshasa or Karen. Everyone is welcome to come.

HEY T ,

YOU KNOW WE STILL HAVE THE BACK YARD!!!!!! :cell: Call if you down

But for real I love the walking thing ...you all just call me

Don't forget to call the STOCKY!!!!

Hufffff Puffffff Huffffff thanks Connie thanks for the walk in the neighborhood with gently rolling hills:faint: .....huffff pufffff hufffff pufffff You know I got lost going back home. It's amazing what one wrong turn can do for you. LOL

I really needed that and I will try to do it more often because I get off so early. :target:

I understand the weather is actually suppose to get cold:smokin:. Anyone have any suggestions where to walk besides in a mall. Anybody up for walking in the rain? :rain:

Stocky put that phone down unless you gonna call somebody. I was waiting for you to call is not an excuse:bored

The Sports Complex has an indoor track its free to use if anyone wants to go there. They also have a pool (not Free). It is near Fed Ex

I've walked at the indoor track before, you got to go down all those stairs so that means you have to come back up all those stairs. LOL

:target: WHO'S UP FOR A WALK TODAY????!!!!:crazy:

So where is the walk for tomorrow? I would be down for an early walk.. Get up ya'll :notagree :notagree :notagree

Left, Left, Left Right Left...:horn:

Hello Group....

I walked today at home in my bedroom for 30 minutes. It was a start back on the right track. It felt good to do something good for myself.

Thanks to Yolanda for the motivation. Thanks to the Group for their ongoing support.

Karen

I wish I could walk with y'all - maybe when we meet, we can walk around the parking lot? LOL ok, I'm trying to do better - trying to build up some motivation...slowly but surely...

Sorry Kee it was a slow late morning and then it kept drizzling that wouldn't stop.

Carrie that sounds like a great idea to walk after our next meeting.

Go Karen- I'm going to walk in the living room when I get home. Are you ready for another walk away the pounds?