Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I took it for a few months when it was first released. Seperated all of the fat from the food I was eating and neatly deposited it into the lining of my pants. Most disappointing diet med I ever took and I took them all! The worst part was that you had no warning when the leak was going to occur, and with a smell that would knock the buzzard off of the shit wagon!

If they start selling this stuff over the counter, I'd only buy it as a prank to play on somebody else.

HAHAHAHA Thats funny....as a prank. I'm sorry, but I have so many tummy troubles throughout my life, the last thing I need is to add something that makes it worse. Besides, these cheapo apartment toilets would prolly stain badly from the orange, and I'd get charged to pay for new toilets. LOL

Amy

this is about the funniest thread ive read.

I could think of a few folks id like to give this stuff to.

but what i would like to most do with it,

give it to my niegbors dog that is always on my property, then feed the dog some nice hot juicy cheesburgers from a little place called "dicks" in seattle. then run the dog home.

almost forgot an order of thier fries, so greasy you can ring out 1/2 a cup of oil from one order.

Xenical = poo poo :target:

Xenical = poo poo :target:

Yep, that's what I've gathered.

I'm wondering, if the FDA is going to approve this drug as an OTC for weight loss, the studies must say it works at least a little bit for some people. Now, I'm not about to try it, given the wonderfully descriptive advice offered here. But has it worked for ANYONE? If not, why are they approving it?

To funny! I told the doc I work with about this one and she laughed also!

Anyone seen "The Man Show?" My husband watches it and I have seen some of it here and there. They had this commercial called...

OOPS! I CRAPPED MY PANTS!!! (A commercial about undergarments)

Schel

To funny! I told the doc I work with about this one and she laughed also!

Anyone seen "The Man Show?" My husband watches it and I have seen some of it here and there. They had this commercial called...

OOPS! I CRAPPED MY PANTS!!! (A commercial about undergarments)

Schel

Ive seen that one. I laughed so hard it made my eyes Water up. :biggrin1:

First thing to do is buy Depends (adult size of course) and yes everyone will know you are wearing them, and also see you buying them. Such is life if you make a decision to go on Xenical.

Secondly, never be more than 15 ft. from a bathroom. You have been warned.

Thirdly, if they handed out Xenical free I would never take it again. I'm not into the oily orange. It just isn't my color :bananajump:

Good luck if you take this route.