Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FOR ADULTS ONLY (x rated)

Youre a virgin? Give yourself a hand! *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* *laughs*

Ok, I'm going to see my surgeon in a short while so I need to resist the temtation to read this thread or all of my incisions will be bleeding when I get there. :Banane23:

And Puddin.. good for you, seriously. You should be proud of yourself. ;)

DeLarla.. puddin *laughs* made me think of you. *winks*

I can't figure out how to respond to this thread. I mean, you all know what I do for a living (not the boring paralegal thing, the Slumber thing.) So you all must think that I have the funnest toybox in town. Well, you're right! Ever since losing weight, "down there" ALWAYS wants action. Hubby isn't always available, so I'm having affairs with Jack and several others. Meet Jack at my website, and he comes with a limited lifetime warranty!

"DeLarla.. puddin *laughs* made me think of you. *winks*" SNORT!!!!

Why marry when all you need is Bob? Bob doesn't make messes or stink up the room. He never cheats either. Bob will take care of you.

(Battery Operated Boyfriend, by the way.)

I want to remind everyone of the old saying "sex alone isn't everything, but sex with someone else know thats a different story"

Just wanted to say congrats to all of you, I think an improved sex life is a sign of a higher self confidence levels. You all need to know that you are as good as it gets with or without the weight loss. Just reading this thread makes me feel certain that getting banded was the right thing to do.

Keep on Trucking (If you know what I mean)

After my kids I thought my sex drive being gone was a medical issue. That it was a low hormone level or something. But I was not allowed to take the pills because of a blood clot history. Since losing the weight I have lost so far (pre-band) my sex drive is insane!!! At least twice a day, unless hubby will come home for lunch. Sex is amazing now! And will only get better.

Amy

Well thank you, Susan. It hasn't been easy but it has been worth it. But when I DO get married I know it will be so much better because this fluffy junk all over me will be gone!

Keep on Trucking (If you know what I mean)

O M G, I got it! Good one!

Gee, I wonder what the "O" in Tommy O stands for. This thread has me thinking dirty!

Oh my God, I'm appalled by this thread!! Just kidding... Those dirty dancing bananas do make me blush for some reason though. Yeeha!!

Monica, DH and I have had the exact same "moment". Sex is soooooo much better now that I'm banded. I jumped DH this afternoon... he was shocked. I feel so flexible lately I could be in Cirque de Soleil. Ain't it great to feel sexy?

Sex is one of the perks you may not necessarily think about when deciding to have WLS, but it's a fabulous surprise! I love the dancing bananas too!!!

Well for me there hadn't been any action at ALL for almost two years....and that last time two years ago was after several months of nothing as my seven year relationship was rapidly unraveling.

The past two years of my life have been the saddest, bar none, for lots of personal reasons.

So I went dateless and hunh-huhless for two years. But I lost 75 lbs along the way and in November I met a great guy. He'd gone a year without as well. When we finally did (the day after Christmas, merry christmas to me) we 'bout tore the place up. He's a very tall, very strong guy so the man literally threw me around the room (like I was tiny or something!) and I let him. It was *amazing*.

He never knew me 75 lbs ago so he doesn't know about a comparison....but he's a very happy man these days.

Just how much better I feel about myself makes ALL the difference. The other night he wanted me to be on top but I was shy thinking I'd still be too heavy. Well that was no problem. Now we kind of like me on top!!

And...and this is big....I just ordered sexy stuff for Valentines day. I've NEVER done that!!!!

(In case anyone is looking, www.lovefifi.com has GREAT stuff and plus sizes!!! I wear bras from there and LOVE them)

So yay all us happy LBT'ers who are getting some!!!! (and yay to our LBT'ers who are, by choice, not getting some and still happy!!!)

I can't figure out how to respond to this thread. I mean, you all know what I do for a living (not the boring paralegal thing, the Slumber thing.) So you all must think that I have the funnest toybox in town. Well, you're right! Ever since losing weight, "down there" ALWAYS wants action. Hubby isn't always available, so I'm having affairs with Jack and several others. Meet Jack at my website, and he comes with a limited lifetime warranty!

Who's Jack? What's the slumber thing? I think I like you. :)

"He's a very tall, very strong guy so the man literally threw me around the room (like I was tiny or something!) and I let him. It was *amazing*."

Great, now I'm the "H" word.

Monica, hello, where have you been? I own an adult toy business and also carry plus size lingerie! And Belgium chocolate Body Paint! About Jack... you can meet him at my site (clue, he only has one eye.)

My DW would pronounce it Tommy Ohh!! Tommy Ohh!!! OOOhhh!! Ohhhh!! Tommy ohh!!.

Just kidding hope, I didn't offend anyone but I thought it was in keeping with the spirit of this thread.

I've got that same comment regarding the (backside being smaller) from the DH in recent days. LOL.

Funny - the things he thinks of that I would never think he would think of.

After 22 years.....it's still amazing.

This thread is a hoot. I read the best incentive for a man to lose weight in Men's Health magazine was that for every 35 lbs a man loses he gets back 1 inch in the woody.

Wow! Imagine real doggy-style without acting like I need the pillows for impact support (when they are really there to hold my hanging belly)! You go girl!!!!! Great NSV!!!